What do you think about school dress code?

I think it's bullshit for the most part unless girls are dressing like straight up sluts

• Its bullshit let people dress how they want
  • Its fine
  • Other
    Vote C

37

Most Helpful Girl

• We have never had a dress code, but obviously it's frowned upon, if you come to school half naked. But I think most people have enough common sense not to, so a dress code isn't needed. It would be neat to have a school uniform though, so I wouldn't have to figure out what to wear to school.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fine because it helps students focus on school rather than what they have on... but tbh people are gonna care about what they have on regardless... but also it saves parents money when they only have a few colors to wear... In terms of helping anything after high school it does nothing for that. Because I can wear whatever the hell I wanna wear to work and wherever I go.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE