Is guys wearing PINK (the brand) a thing?

Just wondering because my friend started wearing a PINK sweater a while ago
(and no he's not gay or feminine)
And since then i've seen two more guys wearing it. So is this becoming a trend? Have you ever seen a guy wearing it?
because tbh i'd wear it. I already wear shit made for girls like choker necklaces, so I don't care lol

I just remembered I actually do own a pair of PINK sweatpants. I went to my friends house and I spilled something on my pants so she gave me her sweatpants to wear and I just never gave them back lol
I'm wearing them right now. They're comfy as fuck.

173

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never seen that, and don't understand why I would. Victoria's Secret is, by definition, a woman's lingerie store. Men wearing anything from there doesn't make any sense. Besides, men's sweatshirts/pants are typically better quality and warmer. Why would s guy even want a woman's?

• I think they just like the actual PINK logo and the style of it I guess.
      And the PINK store isn't really lingerie like Victoria's Secret is

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd never wear it. Do the guys know it's a female brand?

• I'm sure they know. I asked my friend about it and he just said "I like it. I like to be different"