Is guys wearing PINK (the brand) a thing?

Just wondering because my friend started wearing a PINK sweater a while ago
(and no he's not gay or feminine)
And since then i've seen two more guys wearing it. So is this becoming a trend? Have you ever seen a guy wearing it?
because tbh i'd wear it. I already wear shit made for girls like choker necklaces, so I don't care lol

Is guys wearing PINK (the brand) a thing?
Updates:
I just remembered I actually do own a pair of PINK sweatpants. I went to my friends house and I spilled something on my pants so she gave me her sweatpants to wear and I just never gave them back lol
I'm wearing them right now. They're comfy as fuck.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never seen that, and don't understand why I would. Victoria's Secret is, by definition, a woman's lingerie store. Men wearing anything from there doesn't make any sense. Besides, men's sweatshirts/pants are typically better quality and warmer. Why would s guy even want a woman's?

0|0
    0|0
    • I think they just like the actual PINK logo and the style of it I guess.
      And the PINK store isn't really lingerie like Victoria's Secret is

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd never wear it. Do the guys know it's a female brand?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure they know. I asked my friend about it and he just said "I like it. I like to be different"

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• As long as it dosn't look like a guy wearing girl close like sweatpants or shirts that are not fitted inthink it is fine. I mean girls wear guy clothes. An I have a female friend who wear guy boxers because they are more comfortable and cheaper. I live in Texas mind you one of the most conservative states. In school I was not allowed to wear tank top because there was a possibility of our bra straps showing. Just saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • wednesdays we wear pink

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd personally think it's weird if a guy *publicly* wore pink sweats. I mean pink stems from a panty company soo...

Guys look great in lululemon sweats though (hint hint)

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen any guys wearing the brand pink. I have seen guys wear the color pink. I don't think anyone cares about what people are wearing anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've legit never seen any man wearing victorias secret anything.. it's a woman's store. Women wear the stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's your style go for it. My opinion is if I saw a straight guy wearing Victoria's Secret I wouldn't be interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't pink only for girl? In my country I only see the girl section...

0|0
    0|0
    • There is no guys section

• Show All
    • I don't know. Some guys just like it. It's not like they were wearing crop tops or the panties or anything. They were just wearing sweaters with the PINK logo on them

• It's a bit weird.

• I would think it was cute! but then I am a lonely mid-age lady hahaha!

0|0
    0|0
  • no you can wear what you want. doesn't matter if its viewed as too girly

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've seen guys doing it. Wear whatever you want! Youd probably rock PINK stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless the guy is a cross dresser, then no.

1|0
    0|0
  • No and I hope it never becomes a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, for gay men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen guys wearing the sweatshirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my teacher wore one pink with flowers on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not that I know of

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't say it's a trend where I lives because I sees guys wearing pink very rarely and especially if I compares it to girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a guy thing. At all.

You've got a gay on your hands

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes