What piercings are easily hidden?

What piercings can you get at age 16 without parental consent? My grandparents hate body piercings so itll have to be something easily hidden.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know you're not supposed to do it, why would you do it... they're your parents!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Reading your comments and doing some research, it seems there aren't many laws for piercings. To the point where professionals actually can't be legally licensed, because there's no actual license in Iowa to do piercings. Personally, I'd tell you to just wait. It's just 2 years until you're an adult and it's not something super important to get right this minute. Especially when your laws aren't fully clear, it would be safer to just wait. But if you don't want to, it'd be easier if you just found shops near you, called, and asked what you can get done. Since there are no actual laws in Iowa, that means it'll depend on the person doing it and their personal morals. So you would have to actually ask them. :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Ear piercings

2|1
    0|0
  • Bellybutton is easy to hide

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Ear piercings, septum piercing (middle part of the nose, not the side and all you have to do to hid it is flip the piercing up into your nose), and belly button piercing.

Ask the shop about age restrictions and parental consent.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have to have parental consent consent for any piercing until you're 18 I believe.

1|0
    0|0
    • What about the state of Iowa? I know you can get some done without parental consent. I just dont know which ones.

• Show All
    • Update: if you look it up, you don't have set laws for piercings, but different shops will require different things as far as if a parent needs to consent or not. So I guess look around and speak to the professionals about what they recommend

• Thank you.!

• I think it depends on the piercing shop as to if they will do it no questions asked about age. Try nipple or clit piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't get any without parental consent or proof of being eighteen.

0|0
    0|0
  • A clit piercing is pretty easy to hide

0|0
    0|0
  • belly button

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes