What piercings are easily hidden?

What piercings can you get at age 16 without parental consent? My grandparents hate body piercings so itll have to be something easily hidden.

73

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know you're not supposed to do it, why would you do it... they're your parents!

Most Helpful Girl

• Reading your comments and doing some research, it seems there aren't many laws for piercings. To the point where professionals actually can't be legally licensed, because there's no actual license in Iowa to do piercings. Personally, I'd tell you to just wait. It's just 2 years until you're an adult and it's not something super important to get right this minute. Especially when your laws aren't fully clear, it would be safer to just wait. But if you don't want to, it'd be easier if you just found shops near you, called, and asked what you can get done. Since there are no actual laws in Iowa, that means it'll depend on the person doing it and their personal morals. So you would have to actually ask them. :)