Are stretch marks on pregnant bellies a turn off? (Pics included)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We, men, are very visual, so, body imperfections tends to be turn offs. However, when we are with someone, especially in bed, we dont care at all (most of us, at least). And you should be ok with this. Men likes women who is confident with her on body. Dont try to cover (but dont use to seduce either), just look at the mirror and feel good about yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately its genetics most of the time and you can't help if you do- it does fade after if you get some serums, I know many women feel discouraged and not their greatest when they see them. If your man can't handle it then he's a prick.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• It's perfectly ok. You're a real person with a real life. This is natural and nothing gross about it.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but it kind of looks like a scar , not a stretch mark , then again if I get a wife it won't matter to me so definitely not a turn off if I'm already married to her , but if we go out and I somehow see that , it'll definitely be a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • That's scary, honestly, but I don't know, I would love my wife (when I get one) no matter what. And we all know birth leaves it's marks, so I guess it's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • to be honest it's a turn off but you can use a doctor help to hide them and also I'm sure he loves you more and don't care these marks because you carry his own child

0|0
    1|0
  • I love the fact that there is a girl just dislike every comment that say it's a turn off, and for me it is a real turn off. If I dont love the girl I dont like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to someone who cares for you. Obviously to someone who is bothered about sex only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all tbh! Being on the heavier side is tho so try to lose the weight and you're good to go! 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • no it doesn't bother me

2|0
    0|0
  • just get in shape, the scars will heal quite good.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely a turn off

0|2
    4|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Turn off

0|1
    2|0
  • Ewww yeah

0|0
    1|0
  • Pregnant people look better naked

0|0
    2|1
  • no i love a mommy map, so cute

2|0
    0|0
  • Yea... pregnant women look gross, children are repulsive. Stretch marks are gross it's all gross

0|4
    2|0

What Girls Said 4

• When I got pregnant, I'm so grateful coz I don't have any stretch marks on my belly..
    Don't think it's turn off., you carried life.. a blessing one. It's not our/your fault if you have that..
    And if you really want to rid of it go to your derma..:)

1|1
    0|0
  • Yea, it's one of my greatest fears growing older.

1|0
    0|0
  • Here people says they don't care it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off, you got your mama tiger stripes!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes