Are stretch marks on pregnant bellies a turn off? (Pics included)?

517

Most Helpful Guy

• We, men, are very visual, so, body imperfections tends to be turn offs. However, when we are with someone, especially in bed, we dont care at all (most of us, at least). And you should be ok with this. Men likes women who is confident with her on body. Dont try to cover (but dont use to seduce either), just look at the mirror and feel good about yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately its genetics most of the time and you can't help if you do- it does fade after if you get some serums, I know many women feel discouraged and not their greatest when they see them. If your man can't handle it then he's a prick.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE