What can I do about my nails?

Every single time my nails grow out my thumbnails always crack so low on the bed I can't trim them. This is literally every month and it's driving me nuts! What can I do about my nails?Do you all have any suggestions for what to do with them until they grow out and/or how to help them break less?

1315

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tear a small piece of tea bag (don't cut it, tearing it will make it stronger,) then paint your nail with clear varnish, put a small piece of tea bag over the crack, let it dry and then do one or two coats over that. :)

This is what the fancy Nail techs do, except they use some other nonsense that costs way more.

Good luck! :)

• Also, you could put a teaspoon of gelatin in your morning coffee.. (just don't leave it to too long or it'll go weird) The gelatin will help your hair and nails grow stronger and be healthier. :)

• Lol thanks for confirming

• Good luck. :)