Tshirt dress worries and concerns?

So I recently bought 2 new tshirt dresses from ASOS and I like them a lot, although I kinda of have a self worry. I worry that when I stand up the dress will i guess "expose my butt" I'm not sure how to explain it.

When I stand up and feel the back of my legs, it feels like something would show. I don't have a sister so I can't ask them to look, and I'm too awkward to ask a girl friend.

I do own one other tshirt dress which is from boohoo, I never had this worry with that one although maybe it's because I never thought about it. Any advice on what to do?

10