Do you think women who have piercings are cute?

• Yes.
  • Yes.

36145

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 144

• Some are, over doing it... Naaahhhh...
    Why do people try to fit in or want to show themselves as different.

Consider this cute?

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

• Generally no, I like ear piercings, that seems moderate and traditionally quite feminine. Anything in the face is an immediate no.

• I have NEVER met a woman who was more attractive because of piercings.

• No, I find it distractive and the first thing I think is what kind of pain or trauma are they trying to cover up with metal ornaments. You were born perfect something or somebody hurt you enough to disfigure what you were blessed with. But this is a merica and we're free to do what ever we want to this skin suit we borrowing while we here.

• I think piercings are unattractive.

The only piercing that's remotely attractive is an ear lobe piercing, and even that isn't more attractive than an unpierced ear.

• I am missing the No button. Because its a total turn off and the fact you have hidden that button from me already explains you secretly know it but seek validation anyway.

• How arrogant and cocky do you have to be to have a poll where both answers are the same? No, I fucking hate piercings, but if it's a girl I like, then I'd be willing to compromise/tell her about it. Screw your poll, your age shows in your behavior.

• Nope! And even if I do, I know that part of me is fucking stupid. Piercings suck ass, who wants something pointy digging into them when making out? Ever notice that all the really intelligent folk in this world don't have piercings or tattoos? Yeah... there's a reason for that.

• Ehhh, for me it's a turn off. There's this girl in my class that seems quite nice, but I find her bull ring a little off putting.

• I am fine with anything but for 2 turnoffs. Those circles that stretch massive holes in your ears and nose rings. Nose rings make you look like a bull.

• No. Some can look "OK" but that's as good as it gets, mostly they're a turn off. Tattoos are even worse.

• Yes, but it can depend on where they are and how many there are. To me, piercings should be accents. If they become the focus of the face, they are not even remotely attractive.

• Earlobe piercings are fine. But otherwise I don't like seeing pieces of metal stuck through any other body parts on girls.

• No, like most men said it's either neutral, or takes from her natural features. Even makeup sometimes does that.
    Also reflects issues in her personality.

• depends : i like simple and small piercings, those?
    slydfun.com/.../ecarteur-oreille-ecouteur.jpg

Hell no

• Cute girls are cute regardless of piercings. I just think it makes them less attractive.

• I am laughing at your options 😂, and no I don't like piercings, except for earrings.

• No their gross, i dont like them but i could be with a girl that has like ear piercing, or belly button, and possibly a nose stud everything else is weird and gross and i really dont understand why they get them

• no, they look less feminine and kinda trashy not my kind of women

• No optionto vote "NO". It is just my opinion, but I think piercings and tattoos look slutty. They spoil a beautiful lady!

• How does a beautiful lady look to you

• A girl with a skin not adorned with metal or ink. It does not have to be a perfect skin, or a perfect body. Just natural. Being natural actually makes her perfect!

• More from Guys
    124

What Girls Said 35

• only if they are already cute

• I don't like face piercings. Im considering a belly button one, ear piercings look nice too, in my opinion.

Usually though, piercings make you look more badass than cute haha

• I do. I love piercings and I want to get more of them :)

• I'd say it looks cute if it's a belly/ear/1 nose piercing, but anything more is in my honest opinion not pretty.
    For guys I'd prefer no piercings at all.

• I got my lip pierced and I loved it. But I was allergic to the surgical steel and worked in a hospital so I had to take it out and it closed

• Try piercings made out of Aztecgold.. schouldnt give you any probs

• Yeah that's the only thing I'm not allergic to

• Yeah but it depends on what type. For instance I like ear and nose piercing but dislike lip piercings

• Depends on the piercing. Ear and nipple piercings are attractive. I don't really like any of the other kind.

• They don't always look bad, but cute is not the word I'd use.

• she looks like a fish that's gotten away too many times.

• I think some are okay, but too many and it's like ew why would you do that to your face? Gross

• . no.

• Not really

• No, not really.

• Nope.

• Hahaha I love this poll

• Hell No

• Piercings look better than tattoos.

• Absolutely.

• No...

• Nope

• More from Girls
    15