How's My Style?

What do you think of my style? And is there things that I could improve? How's My Style?How's My Style?How's My Style?How's My Style?

155

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly... You look like a guy... I read that you weigh 280... So officially you weigh more than my parents... combined...

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what kind of type of style you want to put out there. Just at a glance you looked like a boy. But then I saw your user so I was like oh ok it's a girl. And this is the first impression other girls will have if that make sense. If you want to dress to attract girls then maybe wear something that shows you're a girl. I'm not saying wear a dress or anything because you seem to like the guyish looking clothing. Just something that'll give people a hint as to what you're into. I'm not a lesbian so I can't exactly figure out the right kind of clue but I hope you get what I'm trying to say. Hope I helped at least a little bit !