How's My Style?

What do you think of my style? And is there things that I could improve? How's My Style?How's My Style?How's My Style?How's My Style?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly... You look like a guy... I read that you weigh 280... So officially you weigh more than my parents... combined...

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what kind of type of style you want to put out there. Just at a glance you looked like a boy. But then I saw your user so I was like oh ok it's a girl. And this is the first impression other girls will have if that make sense. If you want to dress to attract girls then maybe wear something that shows you're a girl. I'm not saying wear a dress or anything because you seem to like the guyish looking clothing. Just something that'll give people a hint as to what you're into. I'm not a lesbian so I can't exactly figure out the right kind of clue but I hope you get what I'm trying to say. Hope I helped at least a little bit !

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You look like a fat little boy lmao

1|1
    1|0
    • ... wow thanks

• Show All
    • These are the type of things that cause eating disorders. Also why guys have the reputation of being absolute assholes

• Everything i said to her, i thought about myself before i started exercising. If you tell yourself that people will love you if you worked on your body, that will get you to change your life style. And yes, i am an asshole but at least i want her to BE better, isntead of just FEELING better.

• you look good

0|0
    0|0
  • TBH you're a little tubby for 16.

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure if it's a guy or a BBW.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm female... sigh.

• Also I'm only 280 I'm not that big

• things you need to improve your style...
      1- Treadmill
      2- Dieting
      3- No piercing
      4- longer hair
      5- shaved pubes ewww

What Girls Said 14

• I'm not seeing much of a style. You're just wearing shirts and pants, which is pretty much what I do too lol so I have no qualms. I do find it concerning that you see yourself as "not that big" when you're 280lbs. What is big to you then? You're definitely well into the obese range and it kind of worries me that you're not recognizing this as something serious until it gets REALLY BAD, to a point where getting a healthy weight will be almost impossible.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a friend named riley that looks a lot like you. Same clothing style and body shape. You might try experimenting more with the bowtie look. I like it and do more strange hats or shirts. Have you ever worn a fez. Have fun with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you seem to really like it yourself and that's what matters! It's personally not really my style, I'm more into feminine stuff I guess, but I don't think it looks bad and all the stuff you wear goes together well

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are happy with your style that's what matters. You have an androgynous look.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as ur happy with it its good, if you change your style to something you dont like you will feel bad and probably your friends as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I love your style and to be honest I love your eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you going through a sex change

0|1
    0|0
  • look smart, your eyes nice color too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Counter culture / emo -- I'm into it. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really a style at all.