Did any guy in your high school seriously actually dress like this?

To me, most guys, then and now just wear jeans/tshirts/sneakers.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The tryguys are hilarious but this isn't realistic. Except for Zach. This is a fantasy for those girls, and how they wish guys or their boyfriend dressed.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I thought the same thing, i never saw a guy EVER wear what the Try Guys are wearing except Zach.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm.. From here, we have uniform in school until university with white shirt/black slacks (color is depend school-university)/black sneakers << No more choice to wear lol is it good? do you same thought?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok, lesbians that are not into guys. Dressing up 4 guys, that are not sure what team they are on.

I went to an all boys school, I can honestly say that if they had shown up dressed like that. All 4 of them would have had their head put in a toilet flushed, than dropped out of windows on the second floor.

I work with a few teens that work part time that are in high school, and lets just say that you can tell the ones raised with a male influence and which ones were raised with female influence.

I have never been into fashion, luckily for me I have a lot of female cousins that shopped for me and liked a guy to look like a guy and not someone that looked like they did not know if they wanted to dress like a guy or a girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Been wearing baggie stuff since forever

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• They dressed, and still do, like those guys dressed in high school, but how they made them up to look - no... no one dressed or still doesn't dress like that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I just watched this video. I think they, themselves, got a little confused. These styles are what high school girls like, not what a high schooler would actually dress like. The only one that looked believable was Zach.

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay, that is literally what I thought. Zach's truly was the only one I could see walking down the halls of my high school then and now.

• Do you mean the before or the after?
    If you mean the after, then no. If you mean the before, then yes. Although, there was an art school one of my friends went to, and a couple of guys definitely dressed like some of those guys after the makeover.

0|0
    0|0
    • I definitely meant in the afters.

• No they didn't, I think mostly jeans, t shirts, occasional button up shirt, hoodies.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's what women fantasize about. Few men dress like this. Loved the video though

0|0
    0|0
  • Are these people, guys or lesbian moms? Wtf. I´m going to vomit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and I don't like how they dressed them either

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes