Are you attracted to long hair? Like up to hips?

746

Most Helpful Guy

• If the girl looks good then yes. In my experience though most girls with hair that long turn out to be uh... very very strange lol. I rarely see a normal girl with hair that long, but if the type I like had that hair I would totally be into it because I do love long hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, no. I find that extremely long hair is often unhealthy, and usually looks it. One needs to cut one's hair often in order to not look like a strega, and most girls with long hair refuse.

Plus, it just seems like it would be dirty all the time. How do you even use the toilet? Your hair will be all up in your business. No bueno.