Are you attracted to long hair? Like up to hips?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If the girl looks good then yes. In my experience though most girls with hair that long turn out to be uh... very very strange lol. I rarely see a normal girl with hair that long, but if the type I like had that hair I would totally be into it because I do love long hair.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, no. I find that extremely long hair is often unhealthy, and usually looks it. One needs to cut one's hair often in order to not look like a strega, and most girls with long hair refuse.

Plus, it just seems like it would be dirty all the time. How do you even use the toilet? Your hair will be all up in your business. No bueno.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• Yes, Straight long hair is beautiful and is a sign of health and fertility. All the way to the hips even better.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love long and silky hairs and I think black hair are exotic color that don't look beautiful on everybody but if a girl is worth it then I am totally in for that,

By the way lovely hair tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair up to hips yet the image doesn't even o that low lol ok there havab

No that's too long. I think mid back is the sexiest. A touch longer than mid back as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes; No

I do like long hair, but definitely not that long. My range is shoulder-length to waist-length.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me personally no because it's just too much for me and I already hate hair clogging up every thing and being every were I couldn't imagine that much hair

0|0
    1|0
  • Yup. I also like shorthaired women, women with medium hair, and bald women too, so I think my opinion is void. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg!! this is my favorite question.. i love long hair on girls.. i would love to comb a girl long hair with fingees all day..

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is wonderful although the amount of money you would spend on shampoo will be scary

0|0
    1|0
  • God's word the Bible teaches that long hair is a woman glory. Yes I love long hair on a woman.

All women should let their hair grow long.

0|0
    1|0
  • Rare is the guy who will say no to this. I don't know why we like long hair, but we do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes long hair is beautiful. Are you looking to cut it?

1|0
    0|0
  • sure if they manage it and it docent get knotted every 30 seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love long hair on girls, whenever it's healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I like it on men and women. I'm only attracted to women though

0|0
    0|0
  • long hairs looks good on women, but till hips? Naah

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, and I like many different styles of hair as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not choosy but, i love women with straight hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the appearance, it looks beautiful on some girls.

0|0
    1|0
  • They look pretty, you can say yes. If they're smooth n silky

0|0
    0|0
  • Youbmean down to hips but it's like whatever.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• yes, i've had my hair like that for most of my life and i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love long hair but I feel too many people think it looks good without them needing to take care of it. As a result, most people I see with extremely long hair look trampy and unkempt and I don't care for it - on girls or guys.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't like hair longer than navel length on women. On men I hate hair past shoulder length, and if it's shoulder length it's got to be in a bun and thick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • But it's gotta be healthy to look good. It's how I have my hair and I love it

• the longer the prettier 😻😻

0|2
    0|0
  • I like my hair (almost middle of my back) but long hair that goes down to the hips or butt, no. My friend has that type of hair and it's just impossible to handle. I give her props for not cutting it off yet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes