Ladies, how did you learn to answer these questions about shopping?

Like, is it too skin-revealing?
Not revealing enough?
Does it flatter my figure?
Should I do something to cover up the cleavage?
Do I look better in this colour or that one?Ladies, how did you learn to answer these questions about shopping??

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Its mostly affected but what you were taught by your parents, friends, media, and peers and how it makes you feel.

• What things would friends and peers say that helped you out?

• Also the comments others make about how we look make a large impact. The reason you don't say a girl looks fat is not because the will get mad, or its mean. It because girls will take drastic measures to make sure no one else says that. So our friends provide second sets of eyes to help us find flattering clothes and media is supposed to show us a realistic idea on how we should pair our clothes. I had a friend that completely changed her entire wardrobe because the guy she liked didn't like her style. Those are extreme cases. But what you say does have a large impact.

• I hope you follow my profile so we can message each other about this.