How to dress when you are a small band size, but a large cup size?

So my bra size is 30K... yeah, I'm skinny with pretty big boobs that REALLY stick out and I want to know how to dress without looking scary 😂😂😂. Any advice?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I know nothing about clothing, but maybe developing your trapezeus muscles would increase the band size?

I mean, I love large breasts on a girl, I think they're very feminine, but I understand you may feel otherwise. Developing your muscles might improve any back pain you might associate with your breasts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Giiiiiiirl I feel your pain. The struggle is real when you can't wear anything tight cos you look slutty, and you can't wear anything loose of you look like you're fat.

I've found the most flattering things are sinched at the waist, but have conservative necklines so its not cleavage city. I find it way easier to dress in winter (jeans, tight tshirt with a jacket) than summer. I wear a hell of a lot of black in an effort to minimise the size of the boobs, but really you just have to embrace that people will notice them and thats okay.