Is 3-4 products a lot of makeup?

I think it's not but a lot of people on here have told me I wear so much makeup and It's bad but in my profile pic and others pics I have had of me on here I was only wearing 3 products I don't see how that's a lot

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your makeup is pretty good actually and I am not too concerned about using three or four products although I would have to question what you mean by products.

0|0
    0|0
    • When ever I wear only 3 products it's eyebrow powder, eyeliner, and mascara

• Show All
    • What do you mean?

• Most of the girls with the dark broad eyebrows like you gave yourself half dark hair, so they all look very very similar like women from the Middle East. You are obviously not from the Middle East and by going with the dark eyebrows it gives a high contrast with your blonde hair. It is relatively distictive.

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 products my butt lol

You obviously have
    1. Eyeliner
    2. Eyeshadow
    3. Mascara
    4. Eyebrow color
    5. Lip gloss

And I'm assuming,
    6. Foundation
    7. Primer... possibly
    8. Some kind of blush or contouring

At a minimum lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • No it my profile pic I'm wearing eyeliner mascara and eyebrow powder

• Show All
    • What eyeshadow there's no color there besides my eyeliner

• And yeah my skin looks nice in that pic I have good and bad skin days like everyone so of course I take a pic when it looks nice

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• You are fortunate to have really clear skin, so it LOOKS like you're wearing more makeup than you are. Obviously, the 3-4 products you are wearing aren't a lot, but the overall impact is similar to many girls who wear a lot more, because you don't need foundation and other stuff to make your face look smooth and even.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not about the Number of products but how u use them

2|0
    0|0
    • I don't apply to much when ever I wear only 3 products it's eyebrow powder, eyeliner, and mascara

• I dont think its too much 😅

• dont know much about makeup but I only know 4 makeup things
    - blush / that skin thiny
    - eye liner
    - eye shadow
    - eyebrow thingy
    - lipgloss (if it counts)

0|0
    0|0
  • if you feel happy wearing that make up then wear it, and dont care what people thinks or say about that. life is too short to care about what other people thinks of you

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much of those 4 products you manage to squirt on your face, I guess :P Think you're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look dear whoever u are it dosent matter what people say. Thats what they do. They just talk a lot. Do what makes u happy😊

0|0
    0|0
  • How much would only matter if you didn't look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not a lot. Use what makes *you* feel good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't sound like a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so though I'm not an expert in this

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • No x

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not a lot of makeup if you look pretty

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• I use about five makeup products and two skin care products. I go for the natural look and everyone tells me it just looks like I'm wearing mascara. Which is what I want lol. It's how you apply it not how much you use. I'm in love with a brand called glossier. Their motto is skin first make up second. If you're into natural beauty kind of makeup give their site a look-sies.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about how many products you use, it's about the way you use it. Don't worry or care about what people say about your makeup. What matters the most is your happiness and if you're happy about your makeup then other people's opinions shouldn't matter to you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-4 products is not a lot. A lot of people who don't wear makeup regularly don't really understand what "a lot of makeup" is. 3-4 products applied sloppily can look like more makeup than 12-15 products applied skillfully. Wear your makeup how you like it and maybe watch some YouTube tutorials to perfect technique.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on how you wear it. Your eyebrows are very obviously over done (which is fine, you do you) but I think it totally depends on what products you use and how you use them. But everyone should wear what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deffinitly not. I just focous on my eyes so i use two, but i also dont do my brows, but occasionally lip gloss. Not too much, and even if it was so you're makeup how it makes you happy

1|0
    0|0
  • I also think it's about the way you use them.. jusy avoid the typical "cake face" if you know what i mean but honestly it looks good on the pic

0|0
    0|0
    • when ever I wear only 3 products it's not face makeup it's eyebrow powder, eyeliner, and mascara so it can't really be cake face

• Oh yes true! Then I'd just ignore people who say this cause I don't see anything wrong with that, as long as you feel comfortable

• No, I don't think so but who cares what other people think? It's your face. You should do whatever you are comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really bc it could be just highlight, conceal, contour, foundation or even w eyeliner and ara and two eyeshadows it can seem like a lot on ur eyes but i mean if u wanna wear makeup go for it and ull do great and be confident

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, 4 products isn't a lot of makeup, but it can 'look' like a lot depending on the exact products, the application, and how much of them you put on.

You could say you only use an eyeliner, but if you put it on like a panda, then yes, it'll look too much even though that's just one product. On the other hand, you could use 4-5 varying shades of brown eyeshadow and still look really natural and like you barely put anything on. Likewise, you could say you used only one lipstick, but a bright red lip will always look much more than a nude gradient lip composed of 2-3 different lip products. You could also say you're wearing only foundation, but then it's super high coverage and looks way more caked on compared to if you had used a light foundation with a cream concealer for spots and another liquid one for the undereyes, etc.

What I'm saying is that it doesn't matter how many products you use if you know how to use them sparingly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardly. That's about all I use, but a lot of girls have 44 steps and 74 products. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • the amount of products doesn't matter, the amount of each product you put on does matter

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't put a lot of each on

• Then I'm sure it's fine if you're not drenching yourself in products

• I don't think it's a lot. It's probably because you're look is very bold. In my profile picture I'm wearing four makeup items: eyeshadow, mascara, blush, highlight. In the attached photo I'm wearing the same products in different colors and a little less mascara. It looks very different right? Still not that much product. Either way, you do you even if you wore 20 different products, it you're life!

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not. What makes it look like a lot is the amount of it that you apply

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't apply to much when ever I wear only 3 products it's eyebrow powder, eyeliner, and mascara

• Yeah I know. I like the way you do your makeup. I meant it in general

• If it makes you look and feel good don't worry about what people have to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    1|0
    • How?

• Show All
    • It's eyebrow powder eyeliner and mascara

• It's not a lot of products.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not a lot