Is 3-4 products a lot of makeup?

I think it's not but a lot of people on here have told me I wear so much makeup and It's bad but in my profile pic and others pics I have had of me on here I was only wearing 3 products I don't see how that's a lot

2116

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your makeup is pretty good actually and I am not too concerned about using three or four products although I would have to question what you mean by products.

• When ever I wear only 3 products it's eyebrow powder, eyeliner, and mascara

• What do you mean?

• Most of the girls with the dark broad eyebrows like you gave yourself half dark hair, so they all look very very similar like women from the Middle East. You are obviously not from the Middle East and by going with the dark eyebrows it gives a high contrast with your blonde hair. It is relatively distictive.

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 products my butt lol

You obviously have
    1. Eyeliner
    2. Eyeshadow
    3. Mascara
    4. Eyebrow color
    5. Lip gloss

And I'm assuming,
    6. Foundation
    7. Primer... possibly
    8. Some kind of blush or contouring

At a minimum lol.

• No it my profile pic I'm wearing eyeliner mascara and eyebrow powder

• What eyeshadow there's no color there besides my eyeliner

• And yeah my skin looks nice in that pic I have good and bad skin days like everyone so of course I take a pic when it looks nice