What do you think of tattoos on women?

Are they attractive, or a turn off? What kinds are acceptable and unacceptable?

1458

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 58

• I normally say tattoos are not a good thing. But I have experienced ladies with tattoos and think they can be cool. The last lady I had some experience with was very tattoo'd Kind of over the top. It was cool but I think she should have stopped long ago. Good taste tattoos for sure.

I mentioned before that in Japan Tattoos are not acceptable. The Japanese mafia, the Yakuza, are all tattoo'd So if a person has a tattoo that is visible in Japan people will look down on you.

• Thanks for the extra info on Japan. I'm learning Japanese and planning to visit soon so this random info was very helpful πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Deal breaker, major turn off

I would presume the girl is very short sighted if she had them. Employers aren't going to want to hire someone all tatted up if they want to portray a serious image and over time, tattoos turn into an ugly smudge anyway.

I prefer natural women, no tattoos. It comes off cheap and not feminine.

Look at it like this... some guys will like, others won't carre but you're going to turn a lot of good guys off that don't like it

• I don't care for them myself. There are some that aren't as bad, especially if they're small and not readily visible when the girl is dressed. And then there are some that are atrocious. I've never understood why girls (or guys too for that matter) want to do that to themselves.

• Small tats are OK, tats such as in the picture are a big no for me. I'm mainly good with small ankle tats, anything that really exceeds that I'm not exactly cool with.

• Depends on the tattoos. If they are good quality tattoos and arnt cheap and meaningless, then it's super sexy. But if they're trashy, they make you look trashy

• It's sexy depending on the type of person and the type of tattoo. The personality has to match the ink.

• If it's something small (like Rachel's from F. R. I. E. N. D. S) then it's cute, otherwise it'd be a turnoff

• Depends. They can look incredible and I love a good tattoo on a girl. Similarly, if badly done they can look awful

• Truth is i am not a fan. The female body is attractive enough. Ink usually detracts from her appeal. For me anyway.

• That's 100% your decision you have to live with it your entire life! Everyone I know has one but myself I'm the one that stands out for being different. I'm 45

• Women who have lots of tattoos should be stayed away from for a quality relationship. They tend to be only interested in violent bad boys/thugs for sex and relationships.

• I can accept a few small ones but I prefer she not have them.

• gold, silver and white tattoos are good as well as watercolour. Generally I dislike them if they're not gentle as it looks manly.

• It's god awful... some feminine looking tattoos can be ok.. you get big gothic letters across your chest it is an instant left swipe.

• On some it's nice, on some not. Ultimately you should be the one to decide though, because your future partner will likely like them.

• Depends how you go about it, type in suicidegirls on googke images, thats kinda hot, everything else not so much.

• For me it is a major turn off. The more she has, the less attracted to her I am.

• they can look great if done well. definitely can be attractive and make her look more interesting.

• Art is a gorgeous thing, gorgeous art on beautiful women is doubly attractive. Eye of the beholder.

• Acceptable/unacceptable factor is irrelevant for me. I just don't like them.

• More from Guys
    38

What Girls Said 13

• not a fan

• I wouldn't get one, it's cool if people like tattoos and want to get them, but they don't really interest me at all.

• I dont really like them. Something small wouldn't be too baf, but it's not really for me

• I love them i have some traditional Polynesian tats😁.

• I have a few tattoos and I have absoluteLy love them

• Very attractive. I don't think there are acceptable and unacceptable ones though

• Love tattoos on woman and men, as long as they're done well. I hope to covered in them one day.

• Love them.

• I'm not a fan of them on girls or guys.

• I don't like

• I love my tattoos

• Some can look nice. Not that butterfly though!

• Its ok unless its overloaded with to many themes.