What do you think of tattoos on women?

Are they attractive, or a turn off? What kinds are acceptable and unacceptable?

1458

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how many they have.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 58

• I normally say tattoos are not a good thing. But I have experienced ladies with tattoos and think they can be cool. The last lady I had some experience with was very tattoo'd Kind of over the top. It was cool but I think she should have stopped long ago. Good taste tattoos for sure.

I mentioned before that in Japan Tattoos are not acceptable. The Japanese mafia, the Yakuza, are all tattoo'd So if a person has a tattoo that is visible in Japan people will look down on you.

• Thanks for the extra info on Japan. I'm learning Japanese and planning to visit soon so this random info was very helpful ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Deal breaker, major turn off

I would presume the girl is very short sighted if she had them. Employers aren't going to want to hire someone all tatted up if they want to portray a serious image and over time, tattoos turn into an ugly smudge anyway.

I prefer natural women, no tattoos. It comes off cheap and not feminine.

Look at it like this... some guys will like, others won't carre but you're going to turn a lot of good guys off that don't like it

• I don't care for them myself. There are some that aren't as bad, especially if they're small and not readily visible when the girl is dressed. And then there are some that are atrocious. I've never understood why girls (or guys too for that matter) want to do that to themselves.

• Small tats are OK, tats such as in the picture are a big no for me. I'm mainly good with small ankle tats, anything that really exceeds that I'm not exactly cool with.

• It's sexy depending on the type of person and the type of tattoo. The personality has to match the ink.

• More from Guys
    53

What Girls Said 13

• I wouldn't get one, it's cool if people like tattoos and want to get them, but they don't really interest me at all.

• I dont really like them. Something small wouldn't be too baf, but it's not really for me

• I love them i have some traditional Polynesian tats๐Ÿ˜.

• I have a few tattoos and I have absoluteLy love them

• Very attractive. I don't think there are acceptable and unacceptable ones though

• More from Girls
    8