Should I buy this dress for my 19th?

Any other suggestions?Should i buy this dress for my 19th??
  • Yaa
    Vote A
  • Naa
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• looks like a 2 piece

why is it "yaa, and naa", why can't you just say "yes, and "no".. i don't get slang these days

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Noooo. Its not very flattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you really love it and feel attractive in it, go for it! But I think in a more comfortable and covering dress it would be easier to just relax and have fun. You'd need to keep focussed on whether this dress was actually covering you since it's so short and tight. And who can be bothered with that on a birthday? Get something you don't have to worry about

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Yes and you're pretty, don't block your face, especially leaving it visible in another mirror in view

0|2
    0|0
  • No, it looks a bit too tight for you, no offence. Plus, it seems really boring and plain.

1|1
    0|0
  • Can i change my vote from a yaaa to a naaah, please? I just noticed that the dress looks like a garbage bag

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a little plain and monochromatic, like it's shiny but it doesn't stand out in a crowd.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like it. It does not suit you or anyone I know.

0|0
    1|0
  • Kind of boring
    Try something long with a slit that goes to about where that one ends. Be way hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like a leather dress, so yes you should. Love girls who wear leather

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose you could if you really want. I think you would look better in something else

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a very beautiful body and this dress shows it, yes you should buy it

0|0
    0|0
  • If I, you do know we still see you 🙄 ..

0|0
    0|0
  • Love your dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy it.. wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You busting out of it for real

0|1
    0|0
  • u look easy to get in it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... Unless looking ranchy is what u want

0|0
    0|0
  • Such a beautiful body 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • add another a on both the options

0|0
    0|0
  • it's ugly. as heck

0|0
    1|0
  • Thighs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It's not very flattering. Also if you were trying to cover your face we can still see it over your left shoulder in the mirror. Just a heads up.

1|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't really suit you and all the effort you put in covering your face you forgot to cover the one in the mirror

2|0
    0|0
  • With the material and length it looks like if you bent over even a little you're gunna flash.

0|0
    0|0
  • You thought you could hide your face, but your forgot you're surrounded by lots of mirrors.

0|0
    0|0
  • No haha. I don't think you'd be able to walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes