Thoughts on underwear choices?

Just curious about what you all find as the most attractive types of underwear, for both men and women, as well as your reasoning why.
Everyone has preferences; some dress for practicality, some for style, some for kinks. I've gathered most women prefer wearing thongs with tight clothes to get the seamless and sexy look, but would rather wear fullbacks for comfort. For guys, we generally prefer whatever keeps our shit in place and isn't uncomfortable under clothes, typically boxers or boxer briefs.
In my case, I usually wear boxer briefs or trunks because they definitely look good, they're comfortable, and they keep everything where it needs to be. I'm not above wearing other types though, I like all kinds.
On girls, I love the look of thongs, boyshorts, cheekies; really anything that's soft and shows off that butt <3

So tell me your thoughts, what do you find attractive and comfortable, and what would you rather avoid?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Boxer Briefs are for sure attractive, but (personally) above all, plaid boxers are for sure attractive. I'm not sure why I'm so attracted to them.

• Do you think there is something in your past that made you more attracted to them? like, did an old boyfriend or someone use to wear them? Or maybe you just really like the look for no reason lol.

• No experience it's just I automatically become attracted if they wear plaid lmao it is pretty weird

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer pouch style briefs for myself, and my least favorite would have to be boxers. On girls I prefer boyshorts or cheekies.