Arpege story fur trim cardigan onepiece?

arpege story fur trim cardigan onepiece?Arpege story fur trim cardigan onepiece?

• pink beige
  • powder blue

26

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I am not fond of either color. I think you should go with a basic color such as beige tan black white gray whatever. However I very much like that garment.

• not saying they look bad but they kinda look like granny pajamas. so I chose A since the color makes it look less like a pajama.

• Oh you are one elegant women...
    I think first for this one

• The girl in first pic looks cute.. so pink beige

• is this a question? yeah it looks hot

What Girls Said 2

• Originally I thought the design is ugly and unflattering, and I'm not a fan of the fur. Then I found out it was real fur and now I just hate the thing. Disgusting, cruel and no way is it worth it for as horrible a garment as this. You should be ashamed for supporting this kind of practice.

By the way, what colour dress would look best if I killed you to wear your skin?

• are you saying that the indigenous people known as the sami of northern scandinavia and russia who have been hunting and trading animal hides and fur as their main source of income for hundreds of years should change such a big part of their culture just because you say it's wrong?

• don't you care about who is doing the hunting?

• It isn't necessarily them. Nowhere on the website could I find anything that said it was them. I have no proof but it most likely isn't

• I prefer it in pink beige.