What do you think of nipple piercings?

I've been thinking about getting some, but Im not so sure anymore. Im scared that the majority of guys who'd see them would find them extremely unattractive. Opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stupid. Sorry, I want to lick her nipple, not a piece of metal.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • and if theyre small?

• Show All
    • the piercings

• Any size would be tacky to me. Nipples are small enough that anything stabbed through them takes away from their ambiance. I would much rather her wear a sexy bra or lingerie top. It seems some women get piercing because they are not happy with their bodies or feel they are incomplete without them. This is flawed thinking because men love boobs. The men that have no problem with piercing don't really care about them in the first place, they just like them because they are attached to boobs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys would find that unattractive, plus you lose sensitivity permanently... I wouldn't do it.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My nipples aren't very sensitive anyway

• Show All
    • yeah, putting a hole through them will destroy nerve endings, making it less senstive

• eh il do some more research, thanks though!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• That's too kinky for me. Unless if you can take the metal bits out, then I guess it would be fine aesthetically, but whether or not it's there doesn't change that you wanted one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the thought of her wanting nipple piercings is more attractive than the piercings themselves. They can look hot but they don't really add much in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of them. But I wouldn't not date someone because they have them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it attractive and personally I find it to be that person choice my ex got her nipples pierced and I fully support her

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually find them very attractive on a girl. They will hurt just a heads up.

1|0
    0|0
  • HUGE turnoff for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're badass

1|0
    0|0
  • they are hot!

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks better naturally