The natural beauty God created is better than makeup and surgery, Am I right?

I don't like being fake and makeup is fake, and so as surgery and everything else. Regardless of guys saying afros are ugly and unfeminine well, oh well. My beautiful afro is what God gave me. So what if it gets poofy when I sleep on it, so what if the curls go frizzy when I brush them, my hair is beautiful curly and frizzy and brushed out, I shouldn't get looks from people in public when wearing my God given afro. I don't care if guys say I am ugly, because I have no curves or don't wear makeup or show off my body as a display, I am beautiful and healthy.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think what's natural is necessarily attractive. And I don't usually like afros. But you actually look great. Keep it up. Confidence is the sexiest thing anyways.

• That's not what God created, makeup, plastic surgery, push up bras, all that is fake, so if you don't like God's image than that is telling God he made a mistake creating me when he didn't. Plus you may be sorta racist.

• I don't believe in God anyways. But if I did, I still wouldn't think everything he does is perfect. Maybe leprosy is part of some beautiful plan, but that doesn't mean lepers are beautiful.

It's impossible for me to accept any notion of beauty that flat out rejects intrinsic feelings I have such as "bras make boobs look good." Saying that's wrong is simply a non starter.

And if usually not liking afros is sorta racist, then I'm guilty. You're privileged to live in a world where racism is nothing more than vague aesthetic preferences, and nothing like actual hatred, discrimination, or behavior.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair 👍 Could I pull it off? Not in a thousand years 😂 But it looks really cute on you.