How to get rid of eye bags?

I have eye bags, sometimes and depending on the angle you look they don't look so bad but sometimes they look horrible. I have to wear makeup to make them practically unnoticeable but when I don't, pictures like the one below can be taken:
How to get rid of eye bags?Does anyone know how to get rid of them, or do I really have to wear makeup whenever I go out?

1227

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to do with your sleep, the amount and the quality of your sleep. 7.5 - 8 hours is ideal, not an hour more or less. Drinking caffeïne within a few hours of sleep reduces the quality and looking at screens such as tv/pc or your phone als reduces the quality within an hour of going to sleep.

Try not using electronics an hour before sleep for a few days to a week and if you drink any energy drink / coffee / cola, try avoiding them for a while. See if that helps you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's True - Electronics Project Bright Light all The Time - Which Causes Eye Irritation.

Try reducing The brightness For Time Being Then Reducing Hours on a Daily Basis

It's Like How They Say in the Industry (Media) You Look At The Lights So long Everyday - No wonder You have Those Terrible Eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleep. plenty of fluids during the day. and vitamin c and d

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE