How to get rid of eye bags?

I have eye bags, sometimes and depending on the angle you look they don't look so bad but sometimes they look horrible. I have to wear makeup to make them practically unnoticeable but when I don't, pictures like the one below can be taken:
How to get rid of eye bags?Does anyone know how to get rid of them, or do I really have to wear makeup whenever I go out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to do with your sleep, the amount and the quality of your sleep. 7.5 - 8 hours is ideal, not an hour more or less. Drinking caffeïne within a few hours of sleep reduces the quality and looking at screens such as tv/pc or your phone als reduces the quality within an hour of going to sleep.

Try not using electronics an hour before sleep for a few days to a week and if you drink any energy drink / coffee / cola, try avoiding them for a while. See if that helps you.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's True - Electronics Project Bright Light all The Time - Which Causes Eye Irritation.

Try reducing The brightness For Time Being Then Reducing Hours on a Daily Basis

It's Like How They Say in the Industry (Media) You Look At The Lights So long Everyday - No wonder You have Those Terrible Eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleep. plenty of fluids during the day. and vitamin c and d

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Drink water, eat more vegetables, fruits, nutrients, vitamin C, sleep on time! 8-10 is ideal 11pm at the latest. Sleep for 6 hours at least aim for 7-9 at most 9.

2|2
    0|0
    • Impossible, I do that on the daily and still no.

• Show All
    • Cheers to travelling mate haha

• @r3m123 Haha, yes!

• Drink water, get plenty of sleep. And I think you look very pretty in the photo.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't need to do anything. There's billions of people that have it way worse than you. Be confident in your skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adequate Water + Proper Diet + Good Sleep + Gentle Massage & Wash Every 3 Hours = No Eye Bags

Unless It's Hereditary - You Look Good Either Way

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people say a diet with less salt helps with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Are you really 15? Holy shit. I can't tell the difference between adults and kids anymore 😱 anyways you can de puff your eyes by applying ice or a chilled spoon every night before bed time.

And also a good eye cream helps. But the choice is up to you. I really cannot see a big deal. Your eyes look fine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I am 15. I know I'm not an adult but I don't think I am a kid anymore.

• They won't truly go away without enough sleep. Makeup might even irritate it after a while. I would say depending on your schedule, sleep 8-9 hours, and don't get hooked on anything caffeine.

1|1
    0|0
    • I hate coffee but you're right, I usually sleep for 6 hours at most.

• I used to have a dead-ass face. At one point in my life I had long hair, pale skin, and I slept for 2 hours a day. 2 years later I've got a bob, an ok tan, and an ok sleep schedule. I had to rehabilitate myself multiple times. This June, I wouldn't sleep until 7am and wake up at 2pm. It only takes a minutes back a day, from 7 to 6:20, and until you know it, you're back at 10pm.

• i also need help on this i have dark circles too so its double bad

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do kids want to look like dolls? "I'm not perfect. How do I be perfect?" Perfection doesn't exist. Stop trying to achieve it.

0|2
    2|1
  • I always have makeup on and I bake under my eyes, but put cold spoons on your eyes. Leave them in the freezer all night.

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes