How to get rid of eye bags?

I have eye bags, sometimes and depending on the angle you look they don't look so bad but sometimes they look horrible. I have to wear makeup to make them practically unnoticeable but when I don't, pictures like the one below can be taken:
How to get rid of eye bags?Does anyone know how to get rid of them, or do I really have to wear makeup whenever I go out?

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to do with your sleep, the amount and the quality of your sleep. 7.5 - 8 hours is ideal, not an hour more or less. Drinking caffeΓ―ne within a few hours of sleep reduces the quality and looking at screens such as tv/pc or your phone als reduces the quality within an hour of going to sleep.

Try not using electronics an hour before sleep for a few days to a week and if you drink any energy drink / coffee / cola, try avoiding them for a while. See if that helps you.

• That's True - Electronics Project Bright Light all The Time - Which Causes Eye Irritation.

Try reducing The brightness For Time Being Then Reducing Hours on a Daily Basis

It's Like How They Say in the Industry (Media) You Look At The Lights So long Everyday - No wonder You have Those Terrible Eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleep. plenty of fluids during the day. and vitamin c and d

What Guys Said 26

• Drink water, eat more vegetables, fruits, nutrients, vitamin C, sleep on time! 8-10 is ideal 11pm at the latest. Sleep for 6 hours at least aim for 7-9 at most 9.

• Impossible, I do that on the daily and still no.

• Cheers to travelling mate haha

• @r3m123 Haha, yes!

• sleeping more

• Adequate Water + Proper Diet + Good Sleep + Gentle Massage & Wash Every 3 Hours = No Eye Bags

Unless It's Hereditary - You Look Good Either Way

• You don't need to do anything. There's billions of people that have it way worse than you. Be confident in your skin.

• Some people say a diet with less salt helps with them.

• You don't really have anything to worry about. However, they are caused by lack of sleep and stress.

• OH MY LORD, stop being so critical of yourself. You are drop dead gorgeous for your age. Don't focus on your eyes so hard.

• Drink water, get plenty of sleep. And I think you look very pretty in the photo.

• Good sleep, healthy diet

• nobody will notice your bags when you have your cleavage on show like that.

• You're really really pretty

• You are beautiful!

• You are cute.😊

• You look really good! So don't worry about changing a thing!

• Water and sleep, you honestly look fine

• can not think of anything off hand other than the makeup

• they make stuff that will help

• I think you look gorgeous.

• I've had them all my life too. Let me know if you figure out a good method.

• You're 15. Be you, and don't care what people think!! You only need to empress yourself!

• You are fine, don't worry.

• Damn. you are so cute

• Well I don't see anything wrong with you in the picture u look good infact

• less salt helps a lot.

• Try getting a good night of sleep everyday, that should help. Also drink more water

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• first-i love the people who are on here who are saying to stop complaining and trying to be perfect.. because someone doesn't like something about themselves doesn't mean they are trying to be perfect and asking for advice isn't complaining! if she doesn't like something about herself then that's okay for her to want to try to change it because ITS HER BODY &i if changing something makes her feel more confident or feel better than she has the right to seek advice on it!

secondly-i have them to & not sure how to get rid of them i've tried a few different products and they didn't work.. BUT from that picture it doesn't look bad at all!

p. s-your super pretty!

• Are you really 15? Holy shit. I can't tell the difference between adults and kids anymore 😱 anyways you can de puff your eyes by applying ice or a chilled spoon every night before bed time.

And also a good eye cream helps. But the choice is up to you. I really cannot see a big deal. Your eyes look fine.

• I always have makeup on and I bake under my eyes, but put cold spoons on your eyes. Leave them in the freezer all night.

• Why do kids want to look like dolls? "I'm not perfect. How do I be perfect?" Perfection doesn't exist. Stop trying to achieve it.

• You could get filler but other than that there's nothing else that gets rid of them. I have bad under eye bags and nothing ever gets rid of them.

• They won't truly go away without enough sleep. Makeup might even irritate it after a while. I would say depending on your schedule, sleep 8-9 hours, and don't get hooked on anything caffeine.

• I hate coffee but you're right, I usually sleep for 6 hours at most.

• I used to have a dead-ass face. At one point in my life I had long hair, pale skin, and I slept for 2 hours a day. 2 years later I've got a bob, an ok tan, and an ok sleep schedule. I had to rehabilitate myself multiple times. This June, I wouldn't sleep until 7am and wake up at 2pm. It only takes a minutes back a day, from 7 to 6:20, and until you know it, you're back at 10pm.

• Cucumbers on your eyes, you could also try logging off Facebook and getting some rest, everyone there is ugly anyway.

• I almost don't use Facebook anymore. I log on every once in awhile just to see what's going on and that's it.

• i also need help on this i have dark circles too so its double bad

• are you serious? you are gorgeous and it doesn't even look so bad. just wear makeup if you think you need to

• Usually plenty of sleep does the trick!

• You look so beautiful, you shouldn't be complaining about little things like this.