I want to wear things I like to school, but I'm scared, help?

I've got this long skirt that I love and a leather jacket too, and I want to wear them to school but I'm afraid of looking weird or "not being able to pull it off".
What should I do?
Ik this sounds pathetic but I really don't have a lot of confidence..

77

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing more appealing than a girl who stands out from the crowd! You do you girl:)

Most Helpful Girl

• You won't look weird. Wear whatever you want, who cares what others will be thinking? You can't live your whole life trying to please other people