Do guys care if a girl polishes her nails?

What do you think about it? Does polished nails look good on girls or there is no point in polishing them?Do guys care if a girl polishes her nails??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's called pretty, for attraction, which IS important. Guys don't know what they like, so just ignore them. They just know and like pretty when they see it. Same for the rest of your beauty efforts, hair, makeup, attire, etc.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• If the only purpose of polishing your nails is to attract guys, then there's no point. However, I suspect that women actually like having done up nails so in that case, there's plenty of reason to do it.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't have great emphasis that she polishes her nails, but I do appreciate when she does. If she's looking for some compliments, she knows what to do

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care honestly. I think it may look nice but it doesn't impress me. I only care about the girls personality.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's not really necessary as I never notice the stuff in the first place. But if a lady feels confident with it then go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice, but not a necessity. If a girls fingernails are painted or not is probably the last thing on my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • people rarely look at details
    but every detail chips in to portray the bigger picture

that being said, yes, nice nails are a good thing

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really notice. Unless she has obscenely long ones with appliqu├ęs and glitter all over them. In which case wtf why?

0|0
    0|0
  • I never even pay attention to that stuff, but if she did either way I wouldn't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'd say that it's no point on doing so, since I don't pay much attention to nails whether they're polished or coloured, but that's me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest i dont even look on any girl's nails just an opinion

1|0
    0|1
  • I do but my wife don't she hate her nail painted and she don't even wear make up or wear dresses

1|0
    0|0
  • No I like both, but I like to see what she looks like without it first. Fingers and toes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care... I just don't like fake nails

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love when a woman papmers her self especially toes and hands its sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooooo

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it looks good

1|1
    0|0
  • It looks nice, but it doesn't really matter to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well literally not

1|0
    0|0
  • Better on toes

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care but if they do it looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its a woman thing to do

0|0
    0|0
  • i thought girls didn't do their hair makeup and nails "for men"? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Her nails can be completely gone as long as she's hot.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes please.

1|1
    0|0
    • You have pretty hands!

• I don't care

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I can't remember the last time I polished my nails. I think it was when my parents and I went to the Opera. That was two years ago. I don't polish because I'm not allowed to have nail polished nails because at my job, it's an infection control issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Surely we polish our nails for ourselves and not for what other people may think.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes