How do you know if you look younger or older than your age?

People say I look about 21-22 and I was just wondering if they are lying. Would anybody just tell someone that they look younger just to be nice? I don't have any wrinkles.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they just saying you compliments, don't think about them as lyers. Just know that they say it in a good way.

by the way I guess you look old, but don't bitch about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• When waiters/barmen say stuff like, "Oh, I thought you were in your teens!" upon seeing my driver's license, and grocery clerks ask me how my first day of school was, and family friends assume that I'm dating my 15-year-old brother upon meeting us for the first time... I figure it's because I look young.
    If people are telling you that you look young without you asking for their opinion or mistaking you for a younger person, you probably look young.

• When waiters/waitresses see my license they just kinda get this embarrassed look on their face and don't say nothing. Younger guys always flirt with me. Though if I go out to eat with my dad they think he's my husband. My dad looks old for his age and it makes me think how old do I look.

• I think as long as you look like you're over 18, people are going to make assumptions that any male you're with is a male you're dating. It doesn't mean anything other than that you look like an adult.