How would your describe your own fashion style?

I personally like to wear basic stuff and casual, I won't to feel comfortable in my clothes.

Also I love it if my clothes are tight cause like I'm going to show off my body if I can haha +I feel like I look a little taller. (I'm super small) When I wear wide clothes they kind of drag me down so I look even smaller and that's not what we want

Updates:
*want to not won't lol
I totally forgot, not much accessories and everything in dark. Black, red or grey is my color haha

1|1

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah, I like to pretty simple stuff also.. I like to wear clean cut, fairly fitting clothing that makes me look good and like a gentlemen.. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear shorts & t-shirts all year around even in the house in the Winter months , unless in Winter when it's cold out i wear sweat pants & t-shirts but i never wear long pants or jeans not my type of clothing. Also I'm not too much into wearing jeans, i wear fleece pants & sweat pants

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple yet rebellious

2|0
    0|0
  • Intuitive. I find myself wearing things that I feel best suit me. But ofcourse that is just a Cesar of opinions, that's why it ends up being a unique style, because most guys don't dress like me (or look like me). I don't like baggy clothes, but a baggy hoody is just perfect. I mix hipster styles with sports clothes and end up in something very different, and if I like it, I go on with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Casual but stylish.
    Fitting and combined with accesories

1|0
    0|0
  • Collars and jeans.

Im always in either polos or button downs. My colors aren't very bright but they aren't as dark as they used to be. Red seems to bring out my sexy according to looks i get.

1|0
    0|1
  • I generally wear dark jeans and polos or button-downs day-to-day. Muted colors, generally

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple and classic

1|0
    0|0
  • Always formals...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing preppy clothes but sometimes I end up looking like an old man

1|0
    0|0
  • Me, black t-shirt and black pants. That's my style. I am a shadow.

1|0
    0|0
  • T-shirt and jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's cheap and doesn't smell ill wear it. Thrift shop style

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm just me. Wearing whatever I like and when I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gopnik style, if you dont know meaning of this word google it

1|0
    0|0
  • basic t shirt and jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Which makes me comfortable in suitable environment... @melaineeeB

0|0
    0|0
  • i like my clothes loose

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• As comfortable and chilled as possible!! Stretchy skinny jeans and flip-flops are probably the basis for most of my outfits with some kind of semi stylish blouse to dress up my outfit and distract everyone from how comfortable and super casual I've dressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get a little dressed up for work and going out with my boyfriend, otherwise I'm pretty casual. I prefer dark colors, but scarlet (fiery red) and teal (kind of a greenish-blue) are nice too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite girly but stylish.

Leather jackets are my go to. I've been quite into denim jackets too lately.
    I like to wear dresses with knee high boots or tights and ankle boots, or skinny jeans/skirt paired with a vest top and a cardigan or jacket depending on the weather.

The things I'm always reaching for are a jacket (denim or leather depending on mood) boots (knee or ankle) and generally a skirt - in both a skater or pencil fit.

1|0
    0|0
  • What most people would call "unique." My favorite outfit which I wore today is my black and yellow tights, bright blue skirt, polka dot shirt, and flats. Today I wore purple lipstick from MAC and hair in low double buns.

1|1
    0|0
  • Eclectic. Bit different, sometimes I follow trends but wear them in my own way... if I'm working, just jeans and a t shirt but I like to dress a bit different when the weather is appropriate. Otherwise I wear giant scarves and stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • At the moment it's just "grab whatever's within reach so I can be out the door at 7"

1|0
    0|0
  • Preppy :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Variety of โ€œvintageโ€ looks. Mostly 60โ€™s and 70โ€™s, sometimes 50โ€™s, 80โ€™s and 90โ€™s.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say I tend to dress cozy. Sweaters, layers.. soft stuff lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Weird but it works

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty retro/grungy kinda clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • comfortable vintage or boho. I like to wear dresses a lot and often get compliments on my outfits.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look like a hot bag of mango pulp! (Joe from impractical jokers ๐Ÿ˜ˆ)

1|0
    0|0