Girls: How many days a week do you apply make up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just to add my 2 cent, I don't believe girls need makeup I understand probably a little lipstick for work or a special occasion or church. The beauty comes from within and if you wouldn't cover up your personality don't cover up your face, stay au natural. Guys are petty we ask for too much and complain if we don't get it but at the end of the day women when the war of perception, no guy will turn you down if don't have makeup on. That's just my opinion but its your choice not mine.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't go crazy with it, but I put a little on almost everyday. A little eyeliner, maybe some mascara, and lipgloss can go a long way. I don't usually do much else. Plus, I have light freckles on the bridge of my nose that I think are cute, so why try to cover that up?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• 3 to... oh wait...
    *reads the question again*
    Nevermind, carry on. ☺️

0|1
    0|0
  • You can get makeup tattood on you these days thats fing crazy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Eh about 5 days of the week. Weekends I let my skin breath.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much none of them. I might wear lipstick once a month but it's never really any more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday but not too much, but sometimes when I'm very sad and had a bad day or not on mood I don't put.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them. Unless it's going to be strictly a day in with the friends with benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • once a month I don't like washing it off its annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/6, just mascara, browgel, highlighter, someone bronzer or blush, and lipgloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • None unless there is a special occasion or I'm going to a club or something really nice planned

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I go out which is rarely lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 days

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • 2-3 days a week

0|0
    0|0
  • None unless I have to

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty rare. Once or twice a year tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably 6/7

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 or 6

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually six

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes