Which is the best shampoo brand for female?

Which is the best shampoo to get silky hair or is there any natural hair masks?

72

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on your hair of the female.

Pantene Silky Smooth Care Shampoo.

Pantene’s Silky Smooth Care Shampoo suits all hair types and is ideal for those of you who have no way of cutting down on washes. This gentle formula from the Pro-V range is specially designed with the goodness of oils that penetrate through your hair shaft to its core and work on a cellular level to lock essential moisture and shut out excess humidity. This helps prevent issues such as dryness, frizz, damage, and breakage. The shampoo keeps your hair feeling silky smooth all day after effectively cleansing it without stripping away the natural oils that are essential for your hair’s health. Apart from making your hair super manageable, this shampoo will also strengthen and thicken it in just 14 days.

L’Oreal Paris Shampoo – Smooth Intense

The L’Oreal Paris – Smooth Intense Shampoo helps to get rid of frizzy and unmanageable hair. This shampoo from L’Oreal Paris contains silk proteins to give you soft and smooth hair. This shampoo deeply nourishes the hair to help you get those beautiful tresses that you craved for.

Herbal Essences Shampoo – Touchably Smooth

The Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Shampoo helps you to get rid of rough hair. This also adds straightness, softness and shine to the hair. This contains pink lily and Asian silk that condition the hair to make it look extra soft, shiny and smooth. This best shampoo for soft hair also contains hydro-activated silkening blends for sleek and shiny hair.

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo

TRESemme Keratin Smooth is a frizz-freeing shampoo that manages your hair really well. This contains the goodness of natural keratin protein. It will moisturize and rejuvenate your hair to prevent frizz from the roots to the tips. This shampoo replenishes your hair with proteins and makes your tresses look super straight. This makes your hair appear softer and shinier with a sleek, glamorous finish.

Hope it helps. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your hair. How thick or thin etc. The only thing I will use is Sebastian Professional and I always get hair compliments in person