What are some of your personal fashion choices?

For instance do you:
-Shy away from bright colors (red, orange, pink, etc.)
-Wear only shorts if its summer
-Never wear a belt... even if it's blue jeans >:(
Or do you just walk into a store or closet and go with anything that sticks to you?
I will mainly wear dark colored T-shirts and button-downs, sometimes will wear polos of any color and wear blue jeans even in the summer <-ridicule me if you must, I don't care
(P. S. for some of you no I'm not gay, just curious)

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I like anything with bows, polka dots, parisian art, frilly, lacy. I like to wear anything black and animal prints. I am not a fan of white. I like to wear big accessories to pair with my outfit. I wear chiffon all year long, regardless of season. It all goes down to layering. I like to wear cardigans, jackets, nice coats and jeggings. I am petite so it is hard for me to find the right jeans and pants to go with my big fat ass lol. For shoes, I like ankle boots, or knee high boots with sheer or opaque stockings to go with my body hugging dresses.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Interesting, I particularly like wearing black polos, black tennis shoes and blue jeans. However, I usually buy the shoes that make that solid thud sound sometimes, makes me feel like my presence is known. :P

• lol grand entrance

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer black, white, gray and blue as colors for my clothing. I don't like bright colors or pastel colors very well. I don't wear so much red, orange, pink, green, yellow etc. because it's not my taste. I've sweaters, jeans, t-shirts, shirts and hoodies in my wardrobe. I also have a coat I uses during the winter time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE