How to wear dresses with old self harm marks on legs?

1212

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear them how ever you like and with whatever you like. Those scars will fade, so no guy, thart is worth anything, is going to find them bad enough to reject you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't hide it.

Fair enough you might not look at your legs and think it looks nice, but it's a part of you that you should not be embarrassed about.

I used to hide my scars, but the only people who care that they are showing are the people who have no place in your life.

Go out and enjoy yourself and wear your dress and embrace the fact that you have scars. Be confident!

Never allow anyone to make you feel uncomfortable about the way you look or about the scars you have and find somebody who loves you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE