How to wear dresses with old self harm marks on legs?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear them how ever you like and with whatever you like. Those scars will fade, so no guy, thart is worth anything, is going to find them bad enough to reject you.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't hide it.

Fair enough you might not look at your legs and think it looks nice, but it's a part of you that you should not be embarrassed about.

I used to hide my scars, but the only people who care that they are showing are the people who have no place in your life.

Go out and enjoy yourself and wear your dress and embrace the fact that you have scars. Be confident!

Never allow anyone to make you feel uncomfortable about the way you look or about the scars you have and find somebody who loves you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I have more scars than anyone I've ever seen. I'd walk around naked if it were legal. Why be ashamed of what I survived. Be proud your alive

2|0
    0|0
  • you could wear pantyhose. I know I use the scars on my wrist to teach a lesson to the kids I help out with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe with tights or like a fishnet that will camoflouge

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know suicidal girl get help

0|0
    3|0
    • Do you realise that so many people selfharm and the majority of people who do, do it because complete arse holes call them stuff like suicidal. It's a mental health problem and an addiction.

Think before you comment on peoples stuff, you have no idea of what other people are going through.

• Show All
    • im not suicidal and never have been

• Sorry can we friends

• wear stockings, dark colored.

0|1
    0|0
  • With pride

2|0
    0|0
  • Scars are bada$$.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stockings/panty hoses

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear stockings over cover the marks with makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • you just wear them, and just don't care

1|1
    0|0
  • embarrassingly.

seems you are going to have to pay for your stupidity after all

0|0
    4|0

What Girls Said 11

• You could just own it. I mean it's your skin and story, you shouldn't be ashamed of it.

1|2
    0|0
  • Wear them. Be proud that you've lived. Don't be afraid to show your pain. My scars have faded and when people ask, I say it's because I've lived, even if I didn't want to. Don't be self conceived about it. Be a confident women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the same problem! They make me so uncomfortable. Even in the summer I wear pants. I haven't worn shorts or a dress without leggings in... 3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear black tights also u could use high coverage foundation to cover

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a friend who still wears dresses even though she has a huge scar from her knee to her hip. If she is not ashamed and self conscious then you shouldn't be either.

0|0
    0|0
  • plain stockings or stockings with designs are sexy and cute. or bare legs. scars are part of the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • try using olive oil , I heard that works to fade marks
    And wear tights

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually my dermatologist said regular Vaseline works best for that. Including stretch marks

• if u really can't embrace it ( personally i love scars) . Cover it up with a tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t cover them up personally but if you must, wear stockings

0|0
    0|0
  • So you have a scar. Rock the dress girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • Use make-up to cover them.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes