How much would this Tattoo cost in england?

How much would this Tattoo cost in england??

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends where you go and how realistic and how much detail you want it to have really.

I'd estimate for a very detailed good one it'd be around £150

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 3

• Don't show the artist this exact tattoo , it's copying. Get something original

• what do you mean by something original? :/ >.<

• oh so the artist don't like to copy past stuff but he would be happy to help me to change it to better so it isn't get copy pasted? ( sorry my English understanding is not very good

• Yes exactly. It would be bad of the artist to copy that exact tattoo, as it isn't his own design. Just ask them to change it up a bit

• Not Sure, I'm going to guess around £40-£60+

• Unless you go to somewhere that isn't licensed or have a friend who will do it badly for free.

• oh thanks ;) yeah will do that ;) I just asked how many hours you think will take because I think some shoes get paid per hour as well ;)

• Yeah usually the longer it takes the more it will cost which makes sense since bigger tattoos take longer l

• Enough.

What Guys Said 0