Do you think that pretty girls are empowered?

Like they could turn everyone against you and have everyone on their side.

• Yah
  • Nah

832

Most Helpful Guy

• yah, if they are self confident and self aware of their beauty and know how to use it, but there are a lot of beautiful women out their who don't have such confidence and will be pushed around for most of their lives.

Most Helpful Girl

• No...
    Manipulative girls or guys are like that...
    Looks have little to do with this.

• my friends call me a pretty girl but I am not like that.."Like they could turn everyone against you and have everyone on their side." who said that all girls do that?

What Guys Said 31

• I do believe that extremely physically attractive women have significant power. Just as successful and wealthy men. What do I do about it? I have been neglecting great looking women for two years now. They have plenty attention and I have observed that more often than not this attention causes narcissism and promotes manipulative behaviors. Therefore I reject the existence of these women as much as possible to reduce their power. Ironically, this sometimes makes me attractive to them? Gotta get that validation I guess.

• A lot of times pretty girls are lonely because most guys see them just say wow as they walk by thinking their boyfriend is lucky pretty girls that use power meant to get what they want yes they usually get it but the sad part is no matter what we do in life we have to pay for it whether it's good or bad so they lose in the long run

• No that's not power you can do that all you want i need nobody or nothing i can rise up from nothing and take nothing and turn it into something else thats power magico she's just a weak insecure mess that life can crumble at any moment she has nobody or nothing left to use or control

• Mostly, girls that think they are all that can get everyone on there side with a fake cry or by flirting. When they experience this at a young age they can see this as a power and use it over time of their life.

But not many do this that much anymore but it seems like everyone knows someone like that.

• They get a lot of attention and figure out how to use it to thier advantage. Caught in their charm people are easily swayed by their opinions. Some are naturally good inside. Others are highly skilled manipulaters. But time shows all true colors, dont it.

• Sure are. A pretty woman can advance quickly. My cousin became manger just working for the company within two weeks. I think her looks played a major role.

• Hell yeah. People talk about White Privilege. Asian Privilege is even better. Hot Chick Privilege is the best.

• yes but that power comes only from social approval. Once they get old and gross they lose that power.

• Lord yes! Pretty girls are feminist dreams, because they encounter very little real world resistance on anything, and they attractive so they can be really vocal and no one will complain.

• Unbelievably powerful...

• They have power.

• Yes they are. If you think otherwise you're dumb.

• Being pretty works unless you end up being incredibly stupid. Huge turnoff for me.

• Dunb question 👎👎👎👎

• This sounds like some stupid high school shit

• No...

• I think girls who are 10s usually have no personality and are shallow. If they weren't a ten I wouldn't even spend anytime with them lol.

• Yep. Because I've seen it done so many times it makes me dizzy.

• Not everyone because I'm pretty well liked

• Sexual desire can turn a guys head

• no but some think they are hot shit

• This empowered thing is a feminist concept that I realy don't understand...

• I'm always on a pretty girl's side

• No they just want all men's money

• fuck yea theygetnitnallthere way

• Only pretty souls could turn everyone against you..

• They have the potential to do a lot of damage for sure because a lot of men allow them to.

• I've seen it happen, so yes.

• No, I don't feel so.
    Also, the girl on the photo is not beautiful at all.

• if you go back and watch "mean girls", you'll actually see that noone likes the "pretty girls", because of how the pretty girls treat people

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 7

• YES!!! pretty girls are favored in society!!! thats what i be trying to tell these girls on here! keep up with your looks, dont get fat, and have good grooming habits and the world will be your oyster.

if you are smart, pretty and classy then you will have no problems with men... well you will but not many! life is so much easier when you are beautiful. thats why i dont understand some of these new age non shaving ass girls who dont care about how they look. beauty is the one thing u can control and ur gonna let it go to shit? how stupid!

• Wait I didn't read the description, that is literally nothing to do with your question, you're mega exaggerating hahaha

Sure, I bet they feel empowered, but this doesn't actually give them power. Being charismatic or otherwise powerful is more likely to result in your crazy scenario

• Nah, you'd be surprised how many of them are sexual abuse victims, rape victims, or suffer from such low self-esteem that empowerment is a foreign emotion to them.

• Yes, that's what I was told growing up. That i was ugly so my feelings didn't matter, but my sister was pretty so her feelings mattered more.

• It's relative. There are many factors aside from being physically attractive. It's just one of those factors and it's not even close to how intelligence level, attitude, and personality affect that matter.

• Nah...

• It can happen more easily than the other way around.