I take too many selfies and I dont even have social media?

The only social media i have is gag but i probably have taken over one million selfies in my life time and I'm not overexaggerating. I think I'm unattractive and many other people do as well but i dont take selfies because I'm in love with myself, more because I'm obsessed with the way i look in a negative way. I take a bunch of selfies to observe myself to see if I'm as ugly as people say. And I never like any of my pictures unless they're taken from an angle that makes me look nothing like my actual self. Is this abnormal behavior?
  • Yes, this is abnormal behavior.
  • No.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• so you admit, GAG, IS, SOCIAL MEDIA?

Are you, a girl, admitting that GIRLSASKGUYS, a site meant for Q and A, nothing else...

IS SOCIAL MEDIA?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not consider that to be abnormal considering the fact that multiple people do that and have their own fan base for that.