Do girls find guys without facial hair attractive?

I mean personally I'm 20 and I still look like I'm 16. If you look at my profile pic I get hardly any facial hair but I really want to grow a go T but its hard for me to get facial hair. My dad had a go T soooo why not me? All my homies have or had facial hair when they were in middle school. I think I just got pretty f**cked up genes lmao

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys look good with facial hair and some don't

2|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I am 15 and can grow out my goatee, sideburns, mustache, and somewhat something on my cheeks and neck. I believe it is completely normal not to have all of this as most people in my grade can barely grow a mustache. Some people will have it young, some won't. I'd just be happy not to spend a load on shaving supplies. Ha.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yup lol not the first 15 year old guy to have facial hair before me lmao

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Much more than with a scratchy face. Shaving the whole body is even better. Especially down there so it's pleasant to give him head. Shave it is my vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love facial hair, but plenty of guys look good without it

1|2
    0|0
  • Personally i find guys without facial hair attractive

1|1
    0|0
  • yes. i do. on some men it makes them look 'cleaner' and younger which can look appealing to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it at all, I actually prefer it on some guys. If you have a great face, there's no need to cover it up with hair! My best friend has a hard time growing facial hair also and he's 22, but he looks great without it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It depends from girl to girl if she prefer facial hair or not, and it depends from guy to guy if people thinks he suits a beard or not. I thinks men in general speaking looks better with some stubble or a well groomed beard. If the guy looks younger than his age, is feminine or boybandish in his face or have a weak jawline I thinks it would look much better with a beard. It's mostly masculine and good looking guys that can look good clean shaven in my opinion.

Bill Kautliz looks more masculine with a beard than without one.
    orig00.deviantart.net/.../...lotrilili-d49tgfy.jpg

cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/.../...-book-launch-19.jpg

Brad Pitt looks masculine and good looking in my opinion regardless if he has a beard or not.
    bettymag.s3.amazonaws.com/.../..._clean_shaven.jpg

If you can't grow a beard avoiding bowl haircuts and other round haircuts is recommended because these haircuts are seen as more feminine because they're associated with boybands. Regular short haircuts would look more masculine and mature.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wowzers trousers you're like me when I was 20, it could feel like you're fukd now, but you'll thank your genes in 5 years
    Trust me on that ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • not ditching mine!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes