What do you normally wear during the winter?

Winter is approaching, the cool temperature is in the air πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ honestly I'm pretty stoked for this winter.

But I normally wear some levis with either a thermal long sleeve shirt, or a t-shirt with a jacket.

Thinking of picking up some joggers since they look really comfortable and look pretty sick
Those that have joggers, any recommendations on which brands to get? I'm looking at Nike but they are REALLY expensive What do you normally wear during the winter?

184

Most Helpful Girl

• Oversized jumpers with leggings or a cute dress with tights long boots that come up to my knees and a thick chunky scarf. I usually always wear coats too and when I'm chilling at home I'll legit just wear onesies or joggers and a top πŸ˜‚ it's so cute and comfy! But I love wintry vibes and hot chocolate season ✨

Most Helpful Guy