What do you normally wear during the winter?

Winter is approaching, the cool temperature is in the air πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ honestly I'm pretty stoked for this winter.

But I normally wear some levis with either a thermal long sleeve shirt, or a t-shirt with a jacket.

Thinking of picking up some joggers since they look really comfortable and look pretty sick
Those that have joggers, any recommendations on which brands to get? I'm looking at Nike but they are REALLY expensive What do you normally wear during the winter?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oversized jumpers with leggings or a cute dress with tights long boots that come up to my knees and a thick chunky scarf. I usually always wear coats too and when I'm chilling at home I'll legit just wear onesies or joggers and a top πŸ˜‚ it's so cute and comfy! But I love wintry vibes and hot chocolate season ✨

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• That was a good joke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I just can't anymore, but to answer your question winter is coming and I'm definitely going to walk around in thousands of layers of the thickest sweaters and pants and still hope that I won't freeze to death
    No but seriously, the thickest stuff I can't find. Just a shirt and a jacket is not enough for me lol
    I'm already freezing

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh man, I have to go the whole nine yards--thermal shirts, thermal socks, leggings/tights underneath my pants, waterproof insulated boots, goose-down parkas, wool scarves and hats and gloves, etc. I'm from northern Canada, and winters here are BRUTAL D:

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear my winter leggings or sweatpants (depending on how cold it is), a sweater, a winter jacket and boots. Sometimes gloves, a scarf and a hat but only when it's really cold.

I hate winter so I have like no winter clothes even though I live in Canada lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really helps, when you are knee deep in snow, but wool knit socks are a must and then just layers after layers.

1|0
    0|0
  • In Australia all I need is a jacket/sweater and jeans. I'll be in Canada this winter so I'm gonna need heavy duty shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • This year I changed it up a bit.
    Sweats and sweat shirts
    If it's really cold, then a winter coat on top/layers basically

0|0
    0|0
  • t shirt and jeans/joggers/trackpants and a jacket, sweatshirt or hoodie if it actually gets chilly bc I live in florida

0|0
    0|0
  • The same as during the summer. Jeans or sweatpants, a t shirt. I don't have many warm sweaters

0|0
    0|0
  • Jacket, joggers, leggings (the thick ones) cute shirt, boots or sneakers

0|0
    0|0
  • "leggings and a hugggee shirt, leggings and a hugggee shirt"

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear the cheap guy joggers at Wal-Mart

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings under jeans, long puffy jacket, sweaters