Which hair style would suit me best?

Basically my current hairstyle and color is the same as mcgregor's in the first option and the rest are options to change it two and which would look best and what would I need to do to maintain it? (i also can't have facial hair for school rules also can't have any undercuts or long hair)
  • Which hair style would suit me best?Keep it (also what I currently have and color but mine is a little redder and less maintained)
  • Which hair style would suit me best?a
  • Which hair style would suit me best?b
    Vote C
  • Which hair style would suit me best?c
    Vote D
  • Which hair style would suit me best?d
    Vote E
  • other please show example and comment
    Vote F
with all the people asking for my face im the guy on the right in this photo
https://flic.kr/p/XJBgoX

43

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how you look like. We might actually suggest a few hairstyles that we think are awesome, but it might not suit your face shape or facial features.

• profile picture and profile banner thing have pretty good view of my face

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody can answer this because we have no idea what you look like. Also, what's "best" is completely subjective.

Just be careful about choosing a hairstyle based how good it looks on a model in a photo. It's possible a guy with a hideous face could have a great looking hairstyle that would look awesome on you.