Girls, Time to become acne free?

I've got an event coming up soon and need my face to be 100% zit free.
How long does it take to get a nice clean face?

Imagine you just indulged in one of your favourite treats. The zits are going to appear, you just know. But how long can it personally take you to get your face nice and clear again?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Drink a lot a lot a lot of water, it's good asf for ur skin and overall health. If u can, buy tea tree oil to apply onto blemishes it rlly helps zap them away. Also DONT TOUCH YOUR FACE OR PICK AT ACNE. Make sure to wash your face when you wake up and before you go to bed, and don't skip out of moisturizer. Eating green and avoiding dairy will also help u. Get enough sleep! Good luck :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How much water do you drink?

• I am so glad you mentioned tea tree oil. I brought some and the results are 10 times better than any benzyl peroxide cream has ever done for me. They're coming up and fading away so fast. And no, I'm not popping. Popping leaves a red blemish for ages.

• I'm glad I could be helpful :) acne sucks