Guys, which one is more your style and why? Girls/Guys which style do you want your dream guy to wear?

• Guys, which one is more your style and why? Girls/Guys  which style do you want your dream guy to wear??Laid-back Bohemian
  • Guys, which one is more your style and why? Girls/Guys  which style do you want your dream guy to wear??Urban athlete
  • Guys, which one is more your style and why? Girls/Guys  which style do you want your dream guy to wear??Stone cold rocker
    Vote C
  • Guys, which one is more your style and why? Girls/Guys  which style do you want your dream guy to wear??On point point Dexter
    Vote D

1623

Most Helpful Guy

• My style is that of a normal human male in his late twenties who does not suffer a premature midlife crisis.
    But out of this I'd choose the first option.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• None. I go for this:

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE