Is it really that ugly and wrong to not be in perfect physical shape?

I'm 29 years old and I'm not very overweight just a little undertoned with some cellulite and it's like I don't even exist to men anymore and once they see me naked they get bored.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. But you need to consider that it might be more than just your looks that make you invisible, but your personality too.

Have to also point out you are about to hit the wall (not there quite) and that there are plenty of younger girls out there. Not trying to offend you but men prefer younger women and so that's a reality you will need to face once you are past the wall.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I guess that's why men in their twenties still routinely fuck older women. Sounds like having the youngest and hottest woman is more about status than personal needs.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not. We do not have to be perfect. If you do not like what you're seeing though, work to improve it. Do not stress that much over it though

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• "Omg why don't guys find me attractive when I stop taking care of my body, why are guys so shallow and paying attention to all the attractive women that take care of themselves?"

That's my take away from reading your post. The only thing you have to do is go to a gym a couple times a week to change this, why is that so hard a concept for women to understand? Don't like the way you're body looks? Workout like us men do.

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm happily attracted to a 31 year old (so I assume that puts her over this "wall", whatever the heck that is) who I slightly out of shape. She's as beautiful as can be, and I truly enjoy her companionship. She's constantly obsessed with her tummy bulge/exploding waste line, as she calls it, I just can't see the worth to fuss about it. And she's not anything like what I thought was attractive, meaning her piercings, tattoos, purple/blue hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • should not be a problem. Guys are funny creatures though. Once they see you naked they get bored? That is an interesting comment.
    I have never been bored when naked with a woman regardless. Perhaps there is something else going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call it narrowing down the possibilities, only the ones who don't put an importance on it will show up. In other words, yes, some care, good ones won't

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean: The men you want don't want you. Maybe lower your standards. You aren't bad looking at all. It might be your personality. I hear that Canadian women are raging feminazis.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yes - I live in Vancouver - hook up material at best

• It generally depends on the person you are with... if they like what they see then there should not be any issues... for me personally a little bit of fun cushion is alright...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Everyone saying "no it doesn't matter" are just desperate.

1|1
    0|1
  • well if you are happy like that, then its not wrong.
    but most of the people dont find people with fat, attractive. including me too

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry you're having that experience. We like what we like. But no, I'm sure you're not ugly or wrong. You are who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO every single person on earth has a flaw no 1 is perfect...

0|0
    0|0
  • I can assure you that I would not be like that. I like a chick with a few extra pounds to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • That is the worst feeling, you wouldn’t want someone to get bored and uninterested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Might be ugly to some people but not wrong in any way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat right. It'll help your health and sex life.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little is okay a lot is gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. You sure a beautiful young lady.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop picking superficial people

0|0
    0|0
  • Your with the wrong guys

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need to be perfect just not sloppy looking, try not to be overweight but you don't have to be all toned but it will help

0|0
    0|0
  • What are your body measurements?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Unless they are in perfect physical condition I don't think they have room to judge!

1|0
    0|1
  • No! Nothing wrong with a little cellulite and plenty of fuller girls still slay.

0|0
    0|0
  • gross lack of self control

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes