Is it really that ugly and wrong to not be in perfect physical shape?

I'm 29 years old and I'm not very overweight just a little undertoned with some cellulite and it's like I don't even exist to men anymore and once they see me naked they get bored.

422

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. But you need to consider that it might be more than just your looks that make you invisible, but your personality too.

Have to also point out you are about to hit the wall (not there quite) and that there are plenty of younger girls out there. Not trying to offend you but men prefer younger women and so that's a reality you will need to face once you are past the wall.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I guess that's why men in their twenties still routinely fuck older women. Sounds like having the youngest and hottest woman is more about status than personal needs.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not. We do not have to be perfect. If you do not like what you're seeing though, work to improve it. Do not stress that much over it though

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE