Is this tattoo nice looking?

I'm thinking to get my first tattoo and I'm in love with that one 😍 my problem is when I have my hand down and walking this tattoo would be rotated and it won't look very nice only if I put it on my face like the picture shown , do u understand what I mean guys? can I get advice? ) is this tattoo nice looking??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not! Most reputable artist would not do a hand or a face tattoo on a younger person unless your career would without a doubt accept it. Society is getting more acceptable on tattoos but most employers don't want people who have tattoos that can't be covered by clothing. Some artists actually call tattoos above the neck and below the wrists the career braking tattoo. Also you mention that this would be your first tattoo so that would be another deal braker for most artists. That picture looks like that tattoo was just done. Most hand tattoos do not heal well. Fading is a major problem with hand tattoos. A lot of tattoo artist that have their hands tattooed have the ability to touch up the tattoo whenever they want as that is their profession. Where ever time yours needs touched your going to have to pay all the fees associated with a tattoo. Think before you INK. Yes most tattoos can be covered up by another tattoo but cover ups hurt more then the first and cost more because of the challenges of covering. Laser tattoo removal is one of the most painful things a person could go through. Laser removal is expensive due to the fact that it takes mutiple session to get the tattoo completely gone. Scaring can also occur from laser removal. Which can result in ugly scars.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey man, I will give you a fair waring about all this you want to do. Getting a tattoo is a huge decision my friend! I will start and say, Yes that tattoo looks cool, however here is something you should consider.

Cost: I read that Tattoos cost depend on artist, his reputation, time, and a few other factors. At least $100 per hour tattooing. Now, I assume this might take a while. That is good money you could be saving or spending on something else.

Daily Life: It would be nice not to have to think about how this will effect you, however it is necessary. No matter what tattoo you get, people will not always see it the way you do. To someone else they may think you are a gangster some might assume you will steal, however to you it might mean something totally different. It is impossible to tell what it means from just looking at it because art is so subjective there is a lot of room for interpretation error. Are you okay with other people avoiding, judging, assuming things about you that aren't even true? You see, tattoos attract and limit who you are with. It is a huge loss since some people will be put off by it and that tattoo alone can push away many people. You might encounter more tattoo persons however. Point is, you are really limiting yourself with getting any body art.

Reason: What is your reasoning besides it looking cool? I too have come under such feelings where I wanted something however a good rule of thumb is to wait off that decision depending on how serious/urgent it is. For example if I wanted to spend $1000 on a rifle, I would do research, wait a long time for my feeling to die down so I don't do it off impulse, and not buy it for years since you have to see where your priorities lie.
    Where do your priorities lie? Most important thing you need to do is? What? What is Important things you need to do that isn't urgent? What is things you want to do that are urgent, and things you want to do that aren't urgent.

I would say getting a job is important, getting a tattoo? Not urgent and just for fun.

Jobs: Employers will be put off by tattoos since you are a representation of their business. I recommend you do not get a tattoo for this reason alone! Your job opportunities will be a fraction of what they could be without tattoos.

Friends/family: Your friends, depending where you are in life, come and go. So their opinion matters subjectively, if they are pressuring you to be doing destructive things, they shouldn't be your friend!

2|1
    0|0
    • Your family might not think of you as the same. Make sure you have their support, a parents support is huge! You do not want to create division in your family, they are all you got.

You are free to make the choice but aren't free from the consequences of your actions. Cheers man, God Bless

• oh man ) very helpful ) made me think again ) then I guess if I will make tattoo I will hide it in a place that can't be seen ) :D thanks bro (y)

• Anytime man! If you are getting one, I highly suggest it is out of public sight! Cheers

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• It's a cool concept but you can only have certain jobs with it. Most people with these kind of tattoos are either tattoo artists themselves or construction workers. Unless you want to cover it everyday with kat von Ds tattoo concealer I'd recommend thinking long and hard about what you want to achieve in life. It stinks I know but some jobs they just won't let you do with a tattoo like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id wait a couple years and if you still want it, get it! Your body is a temple and you should decorate it as you please! Also remember to stock up on tattoo makeup for things like job interviews or other formal events.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, I don't like it because of that. To be honest I would wait and think a lot before getting a tattoo that you can't cover up with clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • If you only get your first tattoo, don't do it on the hand. Take somewhere a little less painful and better hidden.

0|0
    0|0
    • why? :/ hidden and not painful? I mean I don't think I will start crying? :/ I don't know :(

• Show All
    • I paid 800€ and it's about 25cm long and 16 cm wide, but it's hard to take measurements on a thigh. It's also in color, so that's part of the price as well

• It's a normal price if you get a good artist by the way

• It can be nice if you get it done by someone who has a lot of experience with shading and tattoo placement. I also feel like this would be a good piece to get if you have a sleeve. It might look awkward on it's own.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not trying to get a job huh

3|1
    0|0
    • xd :D

• Show All
    • I didn't say it was glue. I said it acts like it. Instead of making yourself look pretty for no one, put more effort into English comprehension and grammar.

• What i meant was it doesn't act like glue, which most people would understand. Maybe you need to understand evolution of the human language.

• It's a cool tat. But before you go and mark ya skin forever, be sure what you want.

0|0
    0|0
    • there is removal tattoo​ thing so not for ever :/ it looks really nice * . * I like it, love it actually xd

• Then go for it rockstar🤘
      Removal isn't completed in one session and is painful af. I've seen some sturdy ass men, cry like babies.

• No its terrible

1|0
    0|0
    • why is terrible? looms scary?

• Haaaa. Haaa. Joker vibes

0|0
    0|1
  • I’m not a fan, but it’s your body.

1|1
    0|0
  • Definitely looks creepy lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Works only on photos

1|0
    0|0
  • Terrible choice

1|0
    0|0
  • no it is not

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't blatantly copy the tattoo of someone else that's very rude and the original owner will probably hate you for it and as a first one i recommend starting on a les obvious place and a place that would hurt less

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Ugly. I like tats, but don't get one you can't cover up. You might want to get a job somewhere that won't allow showing them, or with people (jerks) that don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont understand why people choose tattoos that have nothing meaningful about their lives.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not nice

1|0
    0|0
  • That 💩 is bad ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoooooooooooo that's awesome

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes