Do you prefer chiseled, skinny, slim, chubby or fat guys? Why?

Is facial hair, height or nationality important too?
What's the perfect guy.
Do you prefer chiseled,skinny,slim,chubby or fat guys? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer skinny guys, just cause I think that looks best. I prefer either no facial hair or just light stubble, for height anywhere between 5'6 and 6'0 is a good height, nationality is unimportant.

0|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So like does anorexic count too?

• Not really. I mean, my boyfriend has always been thin since we were kids. In February, he dropped to around 100lbs which was super worrying for a 6'0 dude. I still found him attractive but looking at how thin he was did make me unhappy and I was very worried about it, I don't know if I would still find someone that thin attractive if I hadn't been attracted to them for like 10 years by that point.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I like them somewhere between skinny to slightly chubby. Nothing wrong with a little cushion or a little bone. Just don't be so fit where it's like cuddling a pile of rocks or so unfit where it's like sinking into a bean bag. I think there's gotta be a healthy medium.

2|1
    0|0
  • Nationality is not of importance, more so personality per say. Height at least for me is just fine as long as he's close to mine. Don't care much for his body as long he's not overweight. I want us to be able to do things that we both that we are capable and comfortable to do. Being overweight kind of back tracks on that somewhat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely muscular guys turn me off, so do obese guys. Chubby is fine, skinny is fine. Moderate muscles are fine and bit of pudge is fine. IN OTHER WORDS, though there are a couple of things that turn me off body-wise, there's nothing I particularly like.

Face-wise: I'm not a fan of facial hair or masculine features like a square jaw. Very square jaws and high cheekbones actually turn me off. I prefer softer features, so I noticed I tend to lean towards Asian guys.

My perfect guy looks like a guy, but if you put light makeup and a wig on him, he could pass as a girl. Again, this deals with the face. I don't care about body.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like you could easibly be attracted to girls too

• @bekkesmash I am, haha.

• Yeah all girls are bisexual, anthropologists say women don't actually have a sexual orientation, just an amorphous mess based on narcissistic sexual self affirmation (still technically bisexual though).

• i prefer fit ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Slimmer

0|0
    0|0
  • two words.. Chris Pratt

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny for some reason.

0|0
    0|0