Am I the only one who doesn't like heels and lipsticks (too bold) on girls?

I know that you do what you want and you shouldn't care about others' opinions, you're free to wear anything you want. However I just wondered if anyone else here doesn't prefer a girl with a light lipstick and any other shoes? Am I weird?
  • Like both
  • Dislike both
  • Like heels, but not lipsticks
    Vote C
  • Like lipsticks, but not heels
    Vote D
  • I don't mind
    Vote E
  • See results
    Vote F

917

Most Helpful Girl

• The girl is more important than the shoes or lipstick so its doesn't really matter what she prefer to wear

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You're God damn right

• Oh its really beautiful, do you draw only on pc?
      Friend of mine practive design and its damn comlicated imo:D so i admire these kind of works

• I do both, on computer and on paper. I bought a graphic tablet years ago, I really like it but you have to pay to get good programs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because one is deviates from the norm does not mean he/she is weird. And even if it does? Celebrate your eccentricity. I love a gal with messy ass hair, no makeup, jeans, and a t-shirt or flannel. Especially if it is my shirt. Without all the advertising (heels and lipsticks/mascara) you can be closer to damn sure she isn't full of shit, and is nothing but confident with herself as a living, breathing, thinking human being.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE