Am I the only one who doesn't like heels and lipsticks (too bold) on girls?

I know that you do what you want and you shouldn't care about others' opinions, you're free to wear anything you want. However I just wondered if anyone else here doesn't prefer a girl with a light lipstick and any other shoes? Am I weird?
  • Like both
    Vote A
  • Dislike both
    Vote B
  • Like heels, but not lipsticks
    Vote C
  • Like lipsticks, but not heels
    Vote D
  • I don't mind
    Vote E
  • See results
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The girl is more important than the shoes or lipstick so its doesn't really matter what she prefer to wear

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You're God damn right

• Show All
    • Oh its really beautiful, do you draw only on pc?
      Friend of mine practive design and its damn comlicated imo:D so i admire these kind of works

• I do both, on computer and on paper. I bought a graphic tablet years ago, I really like it but you have to pay to get good programs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because one is deviates from the norm does not mean he/she is weird. And even if it does? Celebrate your eccentricity. I love a gal with messy ass hair, no makeup, jeans, and a t-shirt or flannel. Especially if it is my shirt. Without all the advertising (heels and lipsticks/mascara) you can be closer to damn sure she isn't full of shit, and is nothing but confident with herself as a living, breathing, thinking human being.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• i like both

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like anything that's excessive or too frequent ; it gets old but I do like heels and lipsticks just not the same everyday, nor everyday. I prefer variety. So heels for occasions or whenever, so as long as I am also on barefoot or sandal, slippers etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Your not weird. Different strokes for different folks. Your entitled to your opinion, as long as you don't expect others to care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree about the lipstick. Those super dark colors are unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like lipstick nor heels.

0|2
    0|0
    • Very few people know this but make up is not something the women 🚺 should put on herself an make up artist 🎨 should do it for her. The make up originally comes from the royal courts and they had people thar did the make up for them. When a women 🚺 does the make up 90% of time it just doesn't look professional. Make up to be done in an proper way should be done by some one om afraid 😨

• @Caracolito I don't care about makeup, it's not a necessity.

• I agree with you 💯 % A smile and an romantic/hot personality and a girl 👧 that can talk about anything that's hot 🔥

• I hate dark lipsticks and I normally wear boots

0|0
    0|0
    • You seem to have a really light skin color is that why you don't like black lipstick 💄? 🤔

• the same here

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• You are not weird about that. For me too much is too much xD I like when girls are themselfs :) On few an rare occasiones I've found a girl hot 🔥 or erotic in her outfit (outfit everything that a girl where from lipstick 💄 to her heels 👠 😊)

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love both. I think it accentuates her femininity nicely.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't care for heels either, and lipstick should be natural-looking

0|1
    0|0
  • Id rather neither as well but if I had a girl and she liked those then by all means.. just don't wear heels all the time.. I'm short as is

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind lipstick, but heels just look stupid in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like both but not forced if you dont like then dont do it if you dont like stick and put it on and then wipe it after 15 min

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is fraud and if I have to listen to the clack clack of heals all day I'm going to use the spikes to pop my ear drums.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love workout clothes and a ponytail on a girl way more than when they are dolled up

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both... you're a weirdo! :-P

1|1
    0|0
  • I like tomboys a lot more than girly girls

0|1
    0|0
  • I also dislike both.

0|0
    0|0
  • totally agree with you