Is this the best option to lose weight?

I'm 5'7 and I weigh almost 190... I doesnt seem like I'm fat I have a sorta big butt I play volleyball and tennis. Should I take pills to lose weight.. I work out and eat healthy but it doesn't work

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't take any pills, first of all.

As for your weight, if the appearance doesn't bother you, but you are concerned about whether 190ibs is healthy for your age or not, then go to your doctor and ask about it. They will let you know you if your BMI is on point.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Attend a local weight watchers meeting, you probably shouldn't be more than 150 lbs. You could easily get down to that weight with weight watchers in about four months.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're 5.7 and 190lbs you're a bit rounder than normal. I dont know what you're eating, but id place my bet on your sugar intake. there's a lot of sugar in things you dont expect.

2|0
    0|0
  • You may be in the best of health but if your body measurements are not right , you will never look good. So if that is the case , you will have to make the necessary adjustments to make your body look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't take pills wtf

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 15 8 don't play shit, I just do a little workout at home and I have muscles 💪

• Maybe it's just your body, there are guys that go to gym, take pills and all but they can't get buff, it's they body

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'7 and my weight varies but I was once 150... I'm a swimmer and I can assure u that I'm not fat and you probably aren't either. We athletes have this thing called muscle weight and it does this tricky thing where it makes you look a lot heavier on the scale than you do to others and yourself. It is obvious I don't know you but just by looking at the sports you play, I can assume most of that weight you are seeing on the scale is muscle. However, if you do plan to lose weight I would not suggest pills.

1|0
    0|0
  • Raspberry ketone work soooo well. Yeah you're waaay over, I'm 6'1 and 135 or something

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want to lose weight I'd recommend calorie counting and pills don't work long term once you stop taking the pills you might just gain it all back http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html at least give it a shot It will help manage portion sizes

0|0
    0|0
    • Though it would be better to go see what a doctor says like zazuun said to see if you even need to lose weight

Recommended myTakes