Guys, do you find a girl more attractive if she dyes her hair? What colour?

Just trying to get a sense of what guys think about girls' hair.

• Blonde
  • Red
  • Brown
    Vote C
  • Black
    Vote D
  • Her natural colour, whatever that may be
    Vote E
  • Funky colours, like pink, blue or purple
    Vote F

432

Most Helpful Guy

• That's difficult to answer I personally like blondes but that's not my only preference my ex wasn't a natural blonde but she always bleached it and loved it well one time she dyed it dark brown to allow her hair to repair itself and not get fried by the bleach and I hated the dark color but at the same time there is this girl I'm talking to now and she's a brunette

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair has been every color of the rainbow, and my boyfriend seems to like whatever I do. It depends though I guess, some people really don't look good in certain colors.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE