Guys, do you find a girl more attractive if she dyes her hair? What colour?

Just trying to get a sense of what guys think about girls' hair.

• Blonde
  • Red
  • Brown
    Vote C
  • Black
    Vote D
  • Her natural colour, whatever that may be
    Vote E
  • Funky colours, like pink, blue or purple
    Vote F

432

What Guys Said 32

• That's difficult to answer I personally like blondes but that's not my only preference my ex wasn't a natural blonde but she always bleached it and loved it well one time she dyed it dark brown to allow her hair to repair itself and not get fried by the bleach and I hated the dark color but at the same time there is this girl I'm talking to now and she's a brunette

• Went after a girl once, had her hair dyed blonde, then about 6 weeks later she dyed it dark brown, then in another 6 weeks or so she dyed it a faded red. She was naturally a dirt blonde like my hair color, I just in general don't fly with hair dying, especially if it's almost constant.

• I think it just depends on the girl. Some women can really rock the crazy colors and pull it off but it is a case by case basis

• I like dirty blonde or blonde highlights (not platinum blonde), and red (actual red, not ginger).
    I absolutely HATE this trend for girls having grey hair or a blue/pink rinse, which looks awful - save it for when you're 80!

• I prefer a girl with her natural hair

• natural brunette, racially ambiguous/caramel brunettes are my favourite and white brunettes are second, I think it's mostly to do with the fact their brows are naturally darker and their hair is dark but still holds a nice bit of colour... also I think you fucked up the poll by posting that pic with question as if we were to decide between what we thought looked better on her, that was dumb

• natural colour at all cases. And by the way, funky colours are indicative of a cheap, slutty behaviour. Red flag.

• I prefer the natural colour. However, I'd say anything BUT the funky pink, blue, and purple etc. Fuck I hate those!

• I would find it exciting, for a potential partner to dye her hair a different color, just because it would temporarily make her look like a different person. That, in itself would make it exciting.

• I really like natural hair, so whatever that may be.

• Depends on how pretty her face is. Not to be rude but if she is pretty a crazy color looks good but if she is ugly it draws attention to her.

• Emma stone looked better with black hair zombie land emma

• Some girls look good with blonde or red hair

• Either natural or blonde (my fav)

• emma stone looks WAY hotter as a redhead. she should never have gone blond.

• No i like to see who some one really is hair eyes etc if they feel that they need a change i m not bothered by it to me its what makes them happy

• Natural or slight blonde, if they're going to dye it at all.

• It depends on the girl skin tone and color of natural hair and of course her natural hair color may be sexy. I personally like natural looking women even if they wear make up less is more

• All men love women that like to take care of themselves with her being dying their hair trying a new makeup a different nail polish we appreciate women who take detail in themselves

• Natural color is better

• All depends on her and how certain she looks. Highlights and stuff can look good to.

• Anything that looks nice !! normally natural or brown hair look good.

• Don't mind as long as it's long.

• Natural is bette, but red hair is nice too.

• Well me I don't care if she was bald headed I still hate you

• No guy cares as long as it doesn't look bad.

• I find women who want to sleep with me attractive.

• So all women are ugly because none of them want to sleep with you 😂😂😂

• I've slept with over 60 women... so a few find me attractive

• My first girlfriend died her hair green and i found it attractive

• Lol you chose a horrible example picture but yeah

• I didn't actually pick the photo, lol.

• pink or blue, rock it

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 4

• My hair has been every color of the rainbow, and my boyfriend seems to like whatever I do. It depends though I guess, some people really don't look good in certain colors.

• I am think about dye hair :o

• natural hair is a lot better

• Blonde