How is my makeup?

How is my makeup?How is my makeup?How is my makeup?How is my makeup?How is my makeup?

How is my makeup?
My acne is pretty bad... but I try to cover it as best I can

2945

Most Helpful Guy

• looks good lol I like it
    who would of though... that way before I hated what you use to do... now it's much much better... great job on that

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you might be missing more definition on the crease... or maybe I just can't see it because of the lashes. And the red looks good on you BUT I think that those shadow colours dont necessarily look amazing with the red, they're all very overpowering. But you look amazing and I'm really loving it, specially those green lips, they're beautiful... and blending goals