Do you have or want a tattoo?

Do you have one? Do you want one? Why or why not? How old were you when you got it? Where did you get it at?

• Yes, i have one! (Comment what it is!)
  • No, i do not (Comment why not!)
  • I want one (what do you want?)
    Vote C
  • I don't want one (why not?)
    Vote D

2446

What Guys Said 46

• I think they are a very limiting thing to get, you get limited on jobs, people you interact with, opportunities, and possibly many other things. Seems like a waste and too limiting.

Also, I find a person who is comfortable in their own skin more appealing.

• Its called makeup or one that isn't in plain sight, i dont want to interact with anyone whos a dick about art, and also, it usually isn't about being uncomfortable in your own skin. No one goes "i dont like my body because i dont have a tattoo," they want one because they like art, because it means something or they just think theyre cool. Also if that was the case getting your ears pierced would be not being comfortable in your own skin, but 99% of the time its about wanting to wear cute ear rings.

• But these so called consequences barely exist, and they won't exist almost at all within this/next generation.

• What do you mean? What consequences won't exist and what does this next generation have to do with it?

• I have multiple tattoos

Right inner arm I have a Leonardo da Vinci anatomical drawing - it's about 4x4 inches. Left upper arm I have computer code (Python for those who are interested)+math equations as I do a lot of coding and applied math for school/work

• I have a tattoo on both inner forearms reads together "One Love" in Chinese styled font (in English). I want to get both arms completely done is sleeves though and also my upper back. I really dig horror movies and want to have the portraits along with some styling of my favorite icons from the genre; Edgar Allen Poe with black cat, HP Lovecraft with tentacles, Alfred Hitchcock with birds, and Vincent Price with cigarette/smoke styling. The other arm might be a graveyard with moon, hills, trees, etc. Both of these would cover my current tattoos. As for my upper back, was thinking something out of left field, like something anime based (I really dig Naruto, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Dragonball).

• I want more

• It stupid to get one. Why do you think you won't get bored of it? Who get bored of the clothes you wear, the colour of the walls in your house. You be obsessed with getting a specific car and you think that once you get that car you will never want another one, but of course you will eventually get bored of it and want something new. So why get a permanent tattoo?

• I've got 4 but I have a half sleeve on my right arm. I got my first one when I was 20 after I went in the army. While being in the army I decided to do a half sleeve with the Ranger regimental Crest and an eagle. As much as I like it I wish I would have had a little more color in it. I'm debating whether to do the other arm as well. I like tats on Girls too. Some reason it just turns me on.

• I don't want one simply because it doesn't interest me. I'm not particularly fond if the aesthetic and I wouldn't look forward to it fading. Also the art would be warped and distorted come old age.

• I'm getting Charmander dressed as an assassin, holding an apple of Eden

• I want one but only a small one, it would have to be the icon on the Colossus, in Shadow of the Colossus just because that game holds some sentimental value to me.

• Want two or three probably on my spine, ribs and shoulder (maybe)
    Why, because of the meaning behind the ones I want to get and the one on the back if its done right looks really good

• I don't have any. I didn't want the ghetto basement one's done, and I could never afford a decent piece. But it would be this.

• i have one on my left boob and left shoulder. i got them 4 years ago. I actually want to get a full sleeve on my left arm.

• I don't want one (why not?)

• I have a cross on my right hand between my thumb and index finger. I didn't choose it, i woke up with it after passing out drunk at a party when i was like 15 lmao.

I do plan on getting the tattoo from "Supernatural" though, looks awesome.

• i want 8 tattoos at least ;) the 5 witcher signs, the blue lantern logo, the supernatural anti posession pentagram, the brand of sacrfice from berserk ;)

• Unpopular opinion but I don't like tattoos, don't plan on getting one

• Have a sleeve and I'm getting my chest piece drawn out.

• Planning on getting one at some point, not totally sure what

• I don't believe it's proper to mark up my flesh with ink

• I'm not a guy whose into Tattoos but i don't judge those who get them.

• I don't want one. Unless it REALLY means something special to me.

• Nope don't want I love my skin the way it is

• I have 6 tattoos , so far

• I have a tattoo. I have 2 actually. I it is on my right arm. It is a picture πŸ–Ό of a girl. And the other tattoo I have on my wrist. It is an passport πŸ›‚ stamp of a country I like and have been in.

• I have none, but would get a valknut.
    nextluxury.com/.../...ut-small-male-arm-tattoo.jpg

• I have many scars on my leg I want to cover !

• Don't have one and I'm not craving to get one

• i have a little cross

• I just don't see myself with a tattoo.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 24

• I have 4. Two stars, a flower, a butterfly and feather with birds and lyrics from Blackbird by the Beatles. My first one were the two stars when I was 18. My last was the feather when I was 25. I'd love more but good tattoos aren't cheap and unfortunately I lack the money.

• I don't want a tattoo. It looks nice but I like having my skin clean and no marks.

• I want this

• Sorry for the redness. I don't have a more recent image. The artist did an amazing job. I'd definitely go back.

• I guess the image didn't attach for some reason?
      It's a quill on my collarbone.

• I want a wedding ring tattoo when I get married, and probably will get tattoos representing a few things in life that really matter to me, but I haven't decided what is quite that important yet

• I think a half/full leg sleeve or a full back portrait would be dope! Just haven't found anything of significance to put permanently on my body yet. Also, the fact that I'm extremely indecisive plays a factor. I might get something & change my mind about it later & be regretful...

• Just yesterday I got 3 tattoos!!

The deathly hallows symbol on my right ankle, teach peace on the left of my hip and a semi colon with butterfly wings on my left boob lol

• tattoos are dumb af. they are wasting your body's image, they are filled with toxic heavy metals, they are dangerous for pregnant women, you can't give blood transfusion after you do them, you can regret them later, and in general are ridiculous.

• I currently have 21 but always wanting more! First one was a tiny heart when I was 14.

• I got my tattoo right before i turned 13. It wasn't really tiny tho, more medium.

• It's about the size of a quarter so it's really small but it was done with a single needle one dot at a time.

• Stick and poke! I always wanted to try it! My tattoo is a rose with an R and its about the size of my palm

• I have an entire leg and back piece, plus many on my arms

• I don’t really want one because I think they look kind of dirty.

• Yes, I have one. I was and still am 18, I'm getting another one this Friday. I got it on my collarbone at Inkspot. The one I have is the semicolon. The one I'm getting is the roses. Semicolon is for suicide awareness and my cat was a big comfort through losing a friend to suicide. Roses is because there is no rose without thorns, as there is no life without mistakes.

• It's a blue and black rose. It represents Police Officers.

• i have one (Arabic calligraphy) , will have more for sure

• I want a few, a dream catcher down my back my sign on my neck and maybe a bracelet

• i don''t have n don't want to

• I don't have one and I don't want one either.

• I would not. I've never felt that I want something like that on my skin. I'm terrified of needles so here is that also. I'm also pretty sure I would get bored of it.

• I do not want tattoo πŸ™…

• I want a Crescent moon on my shoulder blade

• When I get mine I want something from all of my favorite video game

• No and I don't want one either. It looks awful on most people, especially women. It's very rare to see anyone that actually looks better with tattoos than without. I have a friend who got fired from her job as a stripper because she was told that more "upscale" men were turned off by them and didn't like them. It was making the club look like they hire trash so they let her go. Now she works in a lower class club where they allow tattoos but she makes a lot less money after getting all the tattoos. Each one she got made her lose more and more money. She went from making $1500+ , before getting the tattoos a weekend, to barely pulling $400. They don't look good.

• Nope

They're hideous

• I have always wanted a female lion yawning on my back with flames in her hair.. Bc she has no time for this shit πŸ’‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ’₯😎

• Wow, i like it! I'm a leo so id like a lion somewhere too

• I'm a VESTA LEO (the eternal flame of the soul) and also have THE LION in my sixth house (everyday life, work and health..) and I can relate to a killer female that loves naps in a way that's hard for me to explain πŸŽ€πŸ’ƒ

• Lol! Thats great!