Do you have or want a tattoo?

Do you have one? Do you want one? Why or why not? How old were you when you got it? Where did you get it at?

• Yes, i have one! (Comment what it is!)
  • No, i do not (Comment why not!)
  • I want one (what do you want?)
    Vote C
  • I don't want one (why not?)
    Vote D

2446

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are a very limiting thing to get, you get limited on jobs, people you interact with, opportunities, and possibly many other things. Seems like a waste and too limiting.

Also, I find a person who is comfortable in their own skin more appealing.

• Its called makeup or one that isn't in plain sight, i dont want to interact with anyone whos a dick about art, and also, it usually isn't about being uncomfortable in your own skin. No one goes "i dont like my body because i dont have a tattoo," they want one because they like art, because it means something or they just think theyre cool. Also if that was the case getting your ears pierced would be not being comfortable in your own skin, but 99% of the time its about wanting to wear cute ear rings.

• But these so called consequences barely exist, and they won't exist almost at all within this/next generation.

• What do you mean? What consequences won't exist and what does this next generation have to do with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have one. I was and still am 18, I'm getting another one this Friday. I got it on my collarbone at Inkspot. The one I have is the semicolon. The one I'm getting is the roses. Semicolon is for suicide awareness and my cat was a big comfort through losing a friend to suicide. Roses is because there is no rose without thorns, as there is no life without mistakes.