Everyone thinks I'm ugly but I think I'm ugly?

I'm not really contributing anything to society because I have this impression that physical beauty defines who you are as a person and it makes you valuable. Personality and all that other stuff is just stuff. This is what the world makes me believe and I believe it. I feel like since I'm unattractive, I don't even matter. Do you think that it's okay to be unattractive and you can still have a normal life?
  • No
    Vote A
  • Yes
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty fades. Learn about make up. Workout for a healthy energetic body. I am not saying skinny. Find things you love to do and do them with passion and you will find people who love you for that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do understand what you mean because everything I went through growing up lead me to believe that the most important thing about me or the only thing people cared about were my looks. (I was very overweight and it is the only thing people noticed about me or identified me with) I realize though that when it comes down to it it doesn't matter that much. It's no lie that life can be easier for the more attractive, but just because someone may be unattractive doesn't mean they can't lead a normal life. There are PLENTY of unnatractive people who are extremely successful in life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Umm this is why makeup was invented.

If it's a weight issue then start working out.

If you view yourself as unattractive, well then make yourself attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's possible to have a normal life, but being ugly definitely makes it harder.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You can have a normal life. Just bc you think you're ugly doesn't mean there isn't someone who will find you beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are ugly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes