Girls, Who else has see lots of girls dressing like this now do you dress like this?

Girls, Who else has see lots of girls dressing like this now do you dress like this ?
What do you think would you wear those Pants or do you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah the way she is dressed is okay but honestly to me the shirt is too dressy for the pants. The pants would look better in like a plain top or black.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• This is a strange question, I don't really understand the purpose of it coming from a guy, but I would only wear for exercise or being comfy. Sometimes I might wear them around town running errands if I'm feeling really lazy. Definitely would not wear them with heels though. They're not formal wear at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it was my girlfriend asking

• Show All
    • That's what they're for, dancing, jogging, any exercise. But they look good too.

• Yeah they said it was comfortable to dress like that

• I see quite a few people dressing like that, usually chavs. I don't dress like that

1|0
    0|0
  • I have seen a decent amount of girls wearing pants like that. I have never worn them myself, but would imagine they would be quite comfortable. I might at some point purchase a pair, but it's not something that I absolutely have to have.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah would you dress them up

• Show All
    • Yeah that's what my girlfriend wears hers for

• Sometimes wears them out

• Yeah nope. I'd never wear sweatpants outside, except when doing sports.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those Adidas 3 stripe pants were popular in the 90s, though not always with the cinched ankles. Making a comeback maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • I own a lot of joggers similar to those, still adidas brand, they are honestly the most comfortable pants I have ever owned and I wear them to my classes and just whenever I don't feel like wearing jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I don't like jogging pants. Haven't since I was little. My grandparents were weirdly insistent that I wear them, and I HATED it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really why did they want you to wear adidas pants

• Show All
    • Yeah did you like how they looked

• Not really.

• I dress similar to this but usually the trousers would be jeans or shorts and lace up converse for shoes

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you wear them with those pants

• Hmmmm. I don't really wear stuff like that so no but I don't think it looks bad

• If I'm being casual and going to the grocery store... That's it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's in style I usually see them wearing crop tops with them. I do own some but I only wear them on casual days.

0|0
    0|0
  • no girl wears those pants, they have been out of style since the 80s lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ain't seen Adidas in a while. I had them when I was younger. Are they coming back?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah they are do you like them

• I like them. I wouldn't mind wearing them now.

• You should get some then

• They're track pants most probably wear them for leisure. Looking for me a pair soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Never see girls dressing like this. I love the look. I often wear similar clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen that style in my town.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe I would wear the sweats if I was going to a movie theater but, not in a college classroom or grocery shopping.

• If I was going for a jog then maybe.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh okay it doesn't look like she is going jogging

• I don’t wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually sort of like those pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to the gym.

0|0