My girlfriend wants to shave part of her head or possibly the whole thing what do you suggest? or what style send pictures of suggestions?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of girls shave the very bottom part by their neck and get designs in it. Some of them are pretty creative! I think it would be easiest to grow out in that spot too if she were to decide to grow it back out, and it's more subtle and easier to hide if she ended up not liking it or needs to maintain a professional look for work or something like that.
    My friend's mom has the sides and the part above her neck shaved and has had designs on the neck part.

• Do the sides look good

• Well that won't take as long to grow back then.

• No it won't but she loves it bald

Most Helpful Guy

• The same as Natalie Dormers character in the Hunger Games films

• Maybe she's thinking all the way bald