My girlfriend wants to shave part of her head or possibly the whole thing what do you suggest? or what style send pictures of suggestions?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of girls shave the very bottom part by their neck and get designs in it. Some of them are pretty creative! I think it would be easiest to grow out in that spot too if she were to decide to grow it back out, and it's more subtle and easier to hide if she ended up not liking it or needs to maintain a professional look for work or something like that.
    My friend's mom has the sides and the part above her neck shaved and has had designs on the neck part.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do the sides look good

• Show All
    • Well that won't take as long to grow back then.

• No it won't but she loves it bald

Most Helpful Guy

• The same as Natalie Dormers character in the Hunger Games films

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe she's thinking all the way bald

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• That's me I just did it the other day😊💇

1|0
    0|0
    • Well it doesn't look like it posted the photo but if you click to my profile it's the only picture/question i posted

• Show All
    • Well you can private message me now that i changed my settings and that might work

• She shaved it totally smooth

• This is very simple, but I love it

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you have that

• Show All
    • More like I think it looks gorgeous on other chicks

• Yeah I think she's going to go all the way

• Death Hawk

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on the look of her face and the shape of her head. Does she want the part not shaved to be long or short?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait... are you the same person who posted the pictures of the bowl cuts that said your girlfriend was trying to decide between the two and was thinking about shaving her head too?

0|0
    0|0
  • Here are a few ideas she can use..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1RUekb4mN8

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes