Girls, do you ever complain about men (or your man) having no sense of fashion?

Have had a few girls say I need to be more "fashionable" Apparently blue jeans, black shoes and a plaid button down or polo ain't good enough.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats worse if my boyfriend thinks he's so fashionably knowledgeable but doesn't understand that fashion for different seasons has different color palettes and clothing fabics/textures.
    He dresses likes he's a fucking crayon. He doesn't believe in muted colors.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I get that all the time.
    Jeans, and hoodie.
    I'm a damn gamer and geek, wearing that is comfortable.
    I hate how some girls want us to dress like a girl, gay guy or metrosexual.
    Too much upkeep and I am busy making money and not spending it on myself. lol

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My exact same thinking. Granted I'm not making money but I'm not going to wastefully spend it buying a pair of 'fashionable' skinny jeans whereas a loose pair of blue jeans is enough for me.
      Also, strangely enough I am a bit of a gamer & geek myself lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really comment on my boyfriend's fashion sense. He wears comfortable clothes, some that don't look that good, but I don't really mind. I buy him clothes I would like him to wear, and he has wore all of them so far.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah my man can dress.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a problem with it because I don't have much of a sense of fashion, myself. I like to dress however is comfortable, yet presentable.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• That's pretty standard, if you like dressing up then buy some nice clothes that suit you, if you're not really interested then wear whatever you want mate.

0|2
    0|0
  • I just wear what I find on the floor. If it's clean.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes