Girls, do you ever complain about men (or your man) having no sense of fashion?

Have had a few girls say I need to be more "fashionable" Apparently blue jeans, black shoes and a plaid button down or polo ain't good enough.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats worse if my boyfriend thinks he's so fashionably knowledgeable but doesn't understand that fashion for different seasons has different color palettes and clothing fabics/textures.
    He dresses likes he's a fucking crayon. He doesn't believe in muted colors.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I get that all the time.
    Jeans, and hoodie.
    I'm a damn gamer and geek, wearing that is comfortable.
    I hate how some girls want us to dress like a girl, gay guy or metrosexual.
    Too much upkeep and I am busy making money and not spending it on myself. lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My exact same thinking. Granted I'm not making money but I'm not going to wastefully spend it buying a pair of 'fashionable' skinny jeans whereas a loose pair of blue jeans is enough for me.
      Also, strangely enough I am a bit of a gamer & geek myself lol