Which shade of blonde should I dye my hair?

I have a very white, pale skin. Which shade should I go for?
  • Which shade of blonde should I dye my hair?A
    Vote A
  • Which shade of blonde should I dye my hair?B
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the second, but if you're pale, I'd definitely work with red tones, like maybe a strawberry blonde. Especially if your hair is dark with red tones, the blonde will just turn reddish anyway.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Both look good. Depends on your skin tone. If you have neutral- warm/yellow I'd go with A. B if you have cool/pink toned skin I'd go with B.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My skin is neutral. It's not pink or yellow.

• Show All
    • I think I'm going to dye shade A. I think warmer shade will look better on me. 😊

• I'm sure you'll look great!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I would say Pic A hair color would look good on someone pale skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • White girls cuz white girls are the best. #WhitePower

1|0
    1|1
  • can you follow my account i want to send you a private message

0|0
    0|0
  • Option A. Just cause i dislike Taylor swift

0|0
    0|0
  • A defunetly

0|0
    0|0
  • They are pretty similar in my opinion, but i voted for tay tay of course.
    Just don't choose this prostitute blond that all the slut have.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• The second, ashy tones blonde will look better on you. When you're that pale a honey, beige blonde will look weird on you, will wash you out even more - I know because I've tried it too...

0|0
    0|0
  • ash / champagne

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are the same color. If your skin is white, no tint, go for a more platinum blonde. If you have reddish undertones, than a darker blond like the pics show. But it's super difficult to give you a good recommendation without a picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go with B if you are super pale. Pale skin with too pale of hair will make you look washed out. Unless you spray tanned which helps. I will strong advise you get it done professionally because trying to do a darker blonde can go wrong fast and is much harder to achieve than going to the lightest blonde. I don't know what color your hair is now, but I think you would be better off doing hi lights with low lights.

0|0
    1|0
  • Honestly I couldn't give you an answer unless I actually seen what you look like. I'm also a very pale female, but I think black hair looks best on me.
    I would suggest dark brown, with bleach blonde highlights.

0|0
    1|0
  • To be honest the shade looks different on different people.
    I would pick a, but that's because it looks good on that girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for the one that makes you look easy, golden locks. Wear red all the time and heels to the club and you won't have to pay for drinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one if you want to have some contrast with your skin and lighter if you want to accentuate your pale skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • B would go better. The darker the hair, the more pale you will look... unless that's the look you're going for.

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends on your skin tone. If you're warm, you should go for A (golden blonde, strawberry blonde, etc). If you're cool, you should go for B (ashy blonde, platinum blonde, etc).

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are pale an Ash blonde (b) will likely work best for you

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the strawberry blond idea of the very light blond if your skin tone is a blue skin tone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do a caramel hair color with blonde white hair tips

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to see a picture of you to give you a true opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Champagne

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd do a darker blonde if possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I like A better personally

0|0
    0|0
  • Choosing b