Girls... Any Tips & Tricks On Keeping Feet Baby Soft 😅 & Gorgeous😍 ? Help 😭 ❗️?

So I've recently been in a dilemma due to my pedicurist moving to another state guys. I'm also very picky about going to salons for pedicures (thus only going to her) so I've decided to take on the task myself!

Do you guys have any regimens or tips and tricks to help make your feet very soft & keep them in tip top shape? Like even tips on making them prettier like toe accessories or something heck I don't know lol, help me out please πŸ’–πŸ˜‚.Girls... Any Tips & Tricks On Keeping Feet Baby Soft πŸ˜… & Gorgeous😍 ? Help 😭 ❗️?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• While I suspect you're actually some foot fetish guy...

On the off chance you are a girl, bathing the hands in milk has been proven to work since ancient times, so I guess it will work on feet too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm really not a foot fetish guy, I'm a girl needing real advice.

But thanks anyways!

Most Helpful Girl

• Exfoliate your heels and use feet mask to take away dead skin. Always moisturize

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you suggest I use to exfoliate? I'm honestly scared of the cheese grater looking thing lmao. And okay got cha!
      Thanks.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• A good moisturizer and a drop of tea tree oil, find a guy that doesn't mind massaging them for u. Don't have shoes on all day if u don't need to and keep on top of any rough skin areas to still it building up, there are many home kits to help with this. A barefoot walk on a beach is also good for keeping them smooth as long as u moisturize afterwards due to the salt drying them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quit worrying so much about superficial rhetoric and focus more on having a perfect personality than having perfect looks...

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly, shut up. You don't know ANYTHING about my personality. After all this is a platform that offers advice on many topics which you can personally select including politics, dating, girls & guys behavior, and oh Fashion & Beauty πŸ‘€.

So honestly just mind your business my dude and stfu, thanks.

• Show All
    • You're absolutely right... I've just always had a personal problem with jealousy and grief with extremely beautiful women being too superficial... flaunting looks and beauty is okay but be sure to stay humble...

• Always humble about it. Anything materialistic and looks can be taken away anytime or day. Trust me my personality is in check. But I just like to work on the outside of myself as well.

• I would recommend a sensitive skin lotion or a pedicure lol i know im not a girl but I've taken a cosmetology course

0|0
    0|0
  • oh you're one of those that keeps her footsies tidy... huh uh... interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow..

0|0
    0|0
  • A sensitive skin lotion

I love your tattoos

0|0
    0|0
    • This is not me lol. This is only for the post.

• Wash your feet with warm not hot warm water

0|0
    0|0
  • Coconut oil

0|0
    0|0
  • No offense, seriously, but fake nails look horrible.

0|0
    1|0
    • Though you weren't trying to be offensive, the picture was more so for the feet not the hands.

What Girls Said 6

• After I shower I use an Amope Pedi Perfect then moisturize with coconut oil. I put socks on so I don't slip and die though

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol we wouldn't want that to happen, thank you girl☺️.

• I use this foot mask called volcano, exfoliate my feet, and use this thick moisturizing lotion

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    1|0
  • Have you heard of baby foot?

0|0
    0|0
  • Butt ton of Vaseline then put on some socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coconut oil

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes